what kind of vegetables do you like?

yeah i learned that from school. it was shocked out of me. But, making any sense cuz tomatoes re juicy and seeds that most fruits have. I just want them to see the real facts here. LOL..

SherryCherish said:
yeah i learned that from school. it was shocked out of me. But, making any sense cuz tomatoes re juicy and seeds that most fruits have. I just want them to see the real facts here. LOL..

i have to admit i used to think tomato is vegetable cuz no sweet tasted til u mentioned earlier :Oops: i guess many people think as vegetable too

I like all vegetables except bell peppers and onions, I will eat them but
both have to be well cooked or I cant hold them down because they
make me very sick.

Mostly all of them.....

:bowdown: Tomatoes ? ohh I must must must eat ! with salt.. taste like "oh heaven" ! ! ! :bowdown:

M-:afro:

Green onions, yellow onions, garlic, brussel sprouts, lettuce, tomatoes (yada yada about whether it is a fruit or veggie...I think it is a veggie cuz of the taste:nana: ), zuccinni, squash, eggplant (if fried), mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower, corn, green beans, snow peas, bean sprouts, and potatoes.

I like green beans with flavor of garlic and parley leaves, baby carrots, mashed potatoes with butter.

Folks, Good. you eat vegetables....i love vegetables and fruits. tomato is not fruit... God bless you.. take care.

Last edited:
Back