what kind of shoes do you like?

reboks. They last for ever. I had a pair once for 2 years.

my boots -
vasque_clarion.gif
and
images%5C27428.jpg

my daily shoes-
MRL-W87323-24-07.psd.fpx

I wear flip flop most of time but i can't find it online.

Any shoes that fits my feet and are comfortable suits me just fine ;)

I dont do cheap cheap but at the same time I'm not going to spend half a weeks wages on a pair of shoes either! I just catch shoes on sale and know when I am making a good buy.

Like for instance the Muck boots were originally $120 at TSC - I got them on sale for $80because I bought them in June and they were trying to get their winter stock out of the store.

The New Balance shoes were originally $70, I got them on sale for $40.

hmm, did u go to zappos.com?

for sandal here:

Men's Casual Comfort: Sandals Casual Comfort - Free Shipping Both Ways & 365-Day Return Policy

zappos is expensive for sandal.

i bought flip flop at CVS store, it was only $3 dollars (i know it's cheap cheap). i wear them for home or walk short distance.

nope - bought them at stores... it was on sales. My "military" boots came from US Cavalry. My hiking boots are about... 10 years old and it's surprisingly still in shape! I usually buy a new pair of daily shoes once a year. I donate my old pairs to Salvation Army.

A lot of people here have some very nice shoes. Sadly, I need to buy a pair of new shoes, as my main shoes are a pair of cross-trainers:

photoshoe.php

A friend of mine suggested I should buy a pair of retro converse, so I think I will look into getting a pair of converse. :)

I seriously am in need of new shoes.

I am tired of my plain-looking functional shoes. I plan on going shopping for new shoes for the Fall. Any suggestions?

Skechers Premium - tennis shoes for daily home everywhere

Soft Walk - casual brown leather

Lands' End - winter country blue with black sole

Easy Spirit - black tie soft leather

Clogs Sandals - summer beige leather

Converse shoes with glow in the dark space monkeys would be fun!

e0fp6c.jpg

no wait...kamik!!! :P a.k.a Eskimo/inuit boots, if you dont know what is kamik like...so ill show you guys..here:

1331445-Inuit_Kamiks_Boots-Arviat.jpg

for woman kamik:
3431.jpg

A and B)- man kamik
C) children/kids kamik
D) woman kamik

4pairs.jpg

=]

I LOVE shoes, let me say it again I LOVE Shoes. All types I love to match my outfits and shoes. I terp so I have a lot of black grin

But I have 4 inch heels for when Im feeling ...:naughty:
then 3inch to 2inch for sassy
1 - 1.5 inch for work

Boots - goth for fun, heels for going out, and practical ones for work

flops of all colors and styles

sandels for casual

tennies for when I have to:D

currantly Im at about 60 pairs but I never pay full price Ill have to take a pic of my closet smile:lol:

Back