What kind of job do you have ?

Driving my dog Marty to the park , he made a deposit in the snow bank for me .

I'm work walmart overnight stocking and love it since August 2014

I work at a nursery (for plants) and get to play outside all day :D

CPA/finance auditor for law firm, currently caring for my newborn daughter.

Sorry to butt in the conversation. I am studying to be a nurse, and if that doesn't work out then clinical lab technician. RN is trickier, but there are areas of nursing that don't require actual patient contact. But I was a Certified Nursing Assistant for a while, and I did okay. It was extremely difficult, but I took great pride in the fact I was doing it. Before that I was a magazine writer for two different companies. I was let go and that's why I'm back in school to study nursing.
Very cool, I'm planning to go back to school for nursing too. If it doesn't work out then I'll switch to Biomedical engineering, but my first year classes are the same for both majors.
Have you considered being a nurse at a residential school for the Deaf? (If you know or learn ASL) That's one of the areas I'm thinking of getting to find a job.

I am not trying to be captious, you see because some people think that they don't have it fair because of a disability they have, everyone to me has a disability. Instead of looking for a job create jobs, become independent, become an entrepreneur. I have teamed up with members of the ASL community. If any of you meed help, it doesn't matter whether you are hearing, deaf, hard of hearing, or whatever. I believe anyone can do anything they set their minds to. It is better teaming and and working together.
You sound like you are trying to promote done kind of MLM scheme esp asking people to PM you privately..

Back