What kind of dogs?

Everybody who posted in here:

All of dogs who told that likes abt are so cute!

Heres our dog and we also have a cat (who is pregnant and gonna to have baby kittens soon.. t'care

Attachments

• dog.jpg
    dog.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 10
That is Cori Welsh in 3rd picture. My friend have one and she is such a great dog but in other way she can be pain in ass! Also she love to 'smile' on camera! Too funny! My dog HATES camera! UGH!

fei ku said:
what kind is that dog in third pix???

Mama2AFTIV said:
That is Cori Welsh in 3rd picture. My friend have one and she is such a great dog but in other way she can be pain in ass! Also she love to 'smile' on camera! Too funny! My dog HATES camera! UGH!

Aw thats cute! :giggle:

Mama2AFTIV said:
Yeah...her dog is such a cutie pie when I see her picture! BUT Tahoe...nope! She'll go snob! Brat!

:rofl: Same as my dog, she would growl at me if I take the pictures of her! She really hate camera, webcam, VP, everything! UGH!!!!!

I didn't see the Akita. But, my next hearing dog will either be a black German Shepherd or Akita.

Siberian Husky, Jack Russell, Labs and Dobermans-- ;)

My last dog was a pure-bred German Shepherd....

boxer.jpg

boxer ..same as my dog,bu different color coat
siberian_husky.jpg

husky
bulldog.jpg

bulldog
shar_pei.jpg

shar pei
bloodhound.jpg

bloodhound ... just like trusty from lady and the tramp
pekingese.jpg

pekinese
scottish_terrier.jpg

scottish terrior

i couldnt get the picture in for some reason.. but i love BOXERS. i have 2 boxers myself.. i also love pug! hehe

ella said:
is just my boxer or do they fart alot ?
its not just your dog! i know what u mean!! my dogs farts ALOT! PHEW!!! hahaha... how old is ur boxer? We have 8 years old and 6 years old. They both are female. One is brinkle and one is fawn.. is urs cropped? mine natural.. no cropped..

LisaMarie said:
its not just your dog! i know what u mean!! my dogs farts ALOT! PHEW!!! hahaha... how old is ur boxer? We have 8 years old and 6 years old. They both are female. One is brinkle and one is fawn.. is urs cropped? mine natural.. no cropped..
cropped as in their tail and ears? then yes her tail ,but not her ears i like them natural.. my boxer is a year old i got her last spring in march. So her birthday has to sometime in feburary. Shes brindle with dark and carmel stripe coat.

My favorite is the beagle, I don't know how to attach the picture in here.

My Dad's talking about getting a puggle, which is a half pug and half beagle but when you read about them they can be intolerant to heat because the beagle needs lots of breathing and oxygen whereas the pugs don't, and with that inbreeding there can be complications, and the puggle jsut doesn't look quite the same size of a normal beagle.

I love the Irish Red Setters, and the beagles are my true number one dog, next to the Golden Retreiver and the cocko-poodle! (half cocker-spaniel and half poodle). I loved the dalmation I met once out West, he talked and told stories, honest to God........he really did. And if he ever escaped, he was so well trained he wouldn't cross the road........anybody could say to him "Tell me a story, and this doberman would just start talking in dog language, or garble".

How Do You Teach A Dog Sign Language?

I have a 7 month black Sharpe-Boxer mix named Boo and I would love to teach her to understand sign language so that she can also become a companion to my one very close deaf friend I think that he would like that too
since they get along so well now.
Can anyone help me with this?
Please let me know if anyone can help me with this.
Thank You.

German Shepard
Bassetthounds (I had 2 of those).
Aussy Cattle Dog

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v663/Kathleenrehman/Untitled.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v663/Kathleenrehman/DCP_1998.jpg

This was my puppy, Rosy. I lost her last April. April 12th was her death anniversary. She was 5 months when she caught parvo. Willing to spend 1500 on her, my vet said that she would still have an 84% chance of death because it was too far along. I never got to say goodbye. I was in New York at the time, I had to put her down by phone. Then come there and sign the papers.
I still miss her dearly.

Back