What kind of diets?

BabyAngel

Reaction score
Some of you have lost weight in the past, I was curious what kind of diet did you use? For example: South Beach Diet, Weight Watches, or what?

dont belive in diet just change your food habits and excerise then u ll be fine

Ive used a diabetic diet. Low glycemic.(Its like atkins but MUCH HEALTHIER for you.) Just avoiding refined foods, simple sugar items...and also high fat/cholesterol foods.

Diets, healthy ones, are good, if you use them wisely... alot of people abuse them to see fast results.

Even sticking to your own diet, and cutting out select high calorie foods will help you lose weight, as it takes 2500 calories per pound of fat... if you cut out an extra 2500 calories per week, thats a pound a week... and it really isnt that hard to do. You also want to use muscle toning excersises and at least 30 minutes of cardio type workouts a day. Gaining muscle will help burn calories faster, which means that you will expend more, and lose weight.

Once you get onto diets like atkins, your fat cells are on call, waiting for fat and sugar to come in, that is why people who go off atkins gain the weight and then some, more rapidly after going off the diet.

gl,
katt.

I lost weight on Weight Watchers. I recommend this program, because, it teaches you how to eat in moderation without demonizing food choices. It allows you to make any food choice you want, which for me, was important since I have an eating disordered history, and I have to stay away from a "good food vs bad food" mentality.

Back