What Kind Of Animal Would You Be?

November Gypsy

Reaction score
Now, I don't mean what kind of animal would you like to be (even though, you can include that too, if you want). I mean what kind of animal do you think you would be if you were to look at your personality traits and choose an animal based on that?

I think I would be a dog. Because I tend to be very devoted to my small circle of friends and my family, because I live off praise and affection, and because I really do like to please, that's why I chose that. I wouldn't be a guard dog, I don't, as far as I know, have many mean spots in my body, and I wouldn't be very athelic (certainly not a Greyhound) but I think I would be a dog, probably of the mutt variety.

I would like to be a horse. Such powerful, free, beautiful creatures. They are inspiring, kind, gentle, compassionate, and wise, I think.

What would you be? And why would you be it?

Actually...by request, I have found a site that matchs your personality with an animal. Go to http://www.animalinyou.com/survey.asp

I'm a Mountain Goat, according to this!

Last edited:
too easy.

MEOW...

yes it's a CAT! :D I don't mind being a fatass lazy, licking my fur, do nothing, out of boredom, meowing, lying down under the nice sun and get some tan, annoying human beings for their attentions, chasing the odd stings around, chasing some small animals, and go on.

Wow. That's neat though....*grins* Never could imagine being one myself, but hey, if you hate the sun that much, more power to you my friend!

uhoh... but moles does come out of hidings, tho. i would rather to see sunlight. shoot, why did i chose mole - i could have been ants.

An Otter. Friendly little creature, very caring of its young, will play for hours. Lives on land but always has her home near water. A graceful coquette of the animal world. Sometimes mischevious, always curious. Symbolizes balanced women energy.

Ask me tomorrow and I would probably pick another animal, haha.

LOL@ Moon-child. I was just thinking that I don't know how to answer because different animals would suit different parts of my personality.

I could have sworn I answered this similar question before. :dunno: oh well here we go - a giraffe. Nobody bothers me and I get to chomp away on veggies all day long while enjoying the view.

I am pretty sure I would be a Doberman. Reserved in personality and ready to bite if the world did not meet my standards.

I would probably be a cat based on my somewhat quirky, unpredictable nature. Well at least I am predictable to myself.

I think I would like to be a parrot. They have bright plumage, live forever, and can get away with saying pretty much anything.

I could have sworn I answered this similar question before. :dunno: oh well here we go - a giraffe. Nobody bothers me and I get to chomp away on veggies all day long while enjoying the view.

yea i like the latest thread with new people. :D

aww i see that you have someone else who have been annoying you all day. poor you.

An Otter. Friendly little creature, very caring of its young, will play for hours. Lives on land but always has her home near water. A graceful coquette of the animal world. Sometimes mischevious, always curious. Symbolizes balanced women energy.

Ask me tomorrow and I would probably pick another animal, haha.

*Grin* Yes, I know what you mean. I was just thinking a few moments ago that, if it weren't for that fact that I have some brains, maybe I should have picked a rabbit...I'm pretty shy. Otters are so sweet. I think you are right about yourself though!

Platypus. Swim but mammal, soft fuzzy, stings when necessary, darn cute. Cute duck feet, cute little face, Everyone goes aww - uh, what is that?

:cool2:

Sorta like now, except without the cute part. haha!

I think I'd be a cat. I wish I could be lazy sometimes, I would sleep all day if I could, and not have to wipe my butt after a litterbox run.

Dog for me! Small breed, fluffy and white! Flea-free....(I hope), and a loving, sweet ol' lady as my owner! No dog food for me, just T-bones!

Good choice Jiro! And, by the way, if ya'll feel like indulging your multi-personalities, by all means, go ahead and do it!

Dog for me! Small breed, fluffy and white! Flea-free....(I hope), and a loving, sweet ol' lady as my owner! No dog food for me, just T-bones!

Awwww. I have a dog like that next door. The sweetest little creature. *Grins* I think, if I were a purebred dog, I'd probably be a....oh gosh...I have to think about harder now....

Back