What kind of animal do you have?

I have 6 Chihuahua. 3 female and 3 male. I am breeding them.. current 2 of them are preg.

Three Chesapeake Bay Ret.. One of them due birth puppies on Dec 25

Two sister Persian cats but One that I believe killed by fisher or fox?

One APHA horse 16 hd

Looking for AMHA or Shetland pony

:):):)

I have 2 adult dogs : one female German Shepherd ( K-9 ) and one purebreed Coonhound, a male.

I also have other 2 puppies ( girl and boy ). One is German Shepherd from his mother and the other is Coonhound from her dad. Used to have 6 puppies, but I gave them away when they were 3 months old. I kept 2 puppies and their parents which are currently livin' with me now. :D

I have 6 Chihuahua. 3 female and 3 male. I am breeding them.. current 2 of them are preg.

Hey gimme me one .. my long term goal is to get a chihuahua pup. I already have two lesbian cats here. They are Monet and Renoir. lol .. bad me ..... I am being silly tonite. Name of your pups?

Hey gimme me one .. my long term goal is to get a chihuahua pup. I already have two lesbian cats here. They are Monet and Renoir. lol .. bad me ..... I am being silly tonite. Name of your pups?

lol.. I will sell it in high price.. range will be 800 to 1,800 dollar. current not going sell it since i am try grow it up then start breed with large number of dogs then sell it. it will taken few years to do it..

I had two cats but now one name is Blanca. The another one I had to put in sleep last week Tues name is Tiger.

Back