What kind make you hyper ??

DeafMonkey

Reaction score
what kind make you hyper??

Mine when it is cold that make me too hyper. In winter time too cold make me hyper hyper lol I dunno why it make me hyper. After shower done and I feel cold make me hyper . I dunno why when it is cold make me HYPER :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :lol:

what made me hyper is reading this post.. LOL j/k .. no no.. serious... nothing can make me hyper.. i can stay still for hours.. :)

my son TJ.. if you give him some sodas.. it wll make him hyper.. cant sit still and will move aorund .. poor kid. hehe.. :)

What made me hyper is.....eating a lot of sugars which I am not suppose to eat it lol Sometime if I keep chatting with this person that makes me happy all the times, I can be hyper.

LOL

hot make me hyper :hyper: and also be in NEW place to visit i never been to i get hyper :hyper: ready to explore

Dark chocolate and soda will one day be my downfall. I love em both but they make me extreamly :hyper:

Not taking my ADHD medicine makes me :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper: !!!!!

Caffeine and sugar actually CALM me down, believe it or not. :laugh2: ADHD is indeed a strange disorder! :D

I didnt know that caffeine and sugars will calm you down? LOL..

chocolates i love.. i must have my fix every day... it made me feel good.. relaxing... lol.. I can drink coffee many times and still not be hyper? I still can drink coffee 30 mins prior going to bed and still be able to sleep all night thru? I dunno why.. i guess i am weird?? hehe.. :)

Coke (Coca-Cola) makes me :smash: :hyper: Lol J/K
Really nothing makes me :hyper: :dunno:
Except maybe Jujitsu

I was a kid that I was very hyper. I had to drink coffee and it made me calm down. I cannot get any engery if I drink coffee, and coca cola. I can get engery If i drink Red Bull or A.C.T.

RoyalMajesty said:
whats Jujitsu??????

It's a martial art, kinda like karate, but it's more like Judo. Karate is like kicks and blocks, but Jujitsu is more throwing and stuff. It's fuuuuun!! :hyper: :hyper:

Back