What jobs can I do?? suggestions please!

haha Jiro were using that as the shocker? lol if so im chuckling haha

I was told today that I was never going to get a job because I'm hearing impaired. As rudely as it was stated, and as offensive as it was, I can't help but thinking that it might be one of the primary causes as to why I am not able to find a part-time job for the summer.

What a horrible to say to you! That person is dead wrong! I do not know state you live but in my state , Ma . companies get a tax break for hiring handicap people. A lot people can't get job now and they're not HOH are deaf! The job market is really bad now! Do not let that person get you down! I was a health aid for amost 9 years and I am very HOH and I worked with a few more health aid that were HOH too. My college guide was deaf and I had Mass. Rehab. councilor that very HOH , he became head of the his department! Who was this jerk that told you this! I would liketo tell them they will never get a job for being a jerk! I am sorry , but when I hear things like this it made my blood boil!
I found this news on line : netsignnews.com

www.netsignnews.com/Opinion_-_Discussion/Best_Jobs_for_the_Deaf.php - Cached - Similar
a guy was telling which jobs are best for HOH and deaf people. I was not sure if everyone knew about it.
Deaf people in construction jobs

Violation of the ADA.

and if you knew ASL, the videophone will solve all these telephony problems.

LOL @ Jiro ..that came into play here a couple years ago and it was used as a funny haha alot lmao

Back