What is your wish for xmas?

I already got my xmas present and that is a new laptop which I am on it now. :D I love it.

See my boy happy on the morning of Xmas and watching him open his presents.

A new house and car *still waiting for the money from my mom's*.

that is all. :D

Bush Impeached

Lol! I like that one. ;)

My Christmas wish... Umm...

-I always wanted to own a house, out in the country.
- take a romance vacation with someone special, I got someone in mind. :naughty:
- giving my kids all they ever dreamed of having.

I already bought myself an early early xmas present, a xbox 360 but it died on me last Sunday so I had to get another one lol....

Anyways I dont think I m gonna wish for some except perhaps a nice xmas surprise for my 3 year old daughter since I have her on Turkey Day so she getting her xmas gifts from me early this year (but I get her for Xmas 2K7) I was considering getting her a Nintendo wii to help improve her hand-eye coordination but at 250 a pop and having already bought the 360, I think Im better off buying her one of the LeapFrog plug-in-tv learning video game system, either that or get her lots of Play-Doh heh.

*ummm* i suggest to you
You invite your bf to the meal at home, you make a cook for him.
The table looks so beautiful, many candle, with plate and wineglases…
Your bf and you sit there.. and warm to chat… You make love with him...
you ask him, what wanna you?.............................. good luck :D

My wish list

5. I wish the Iraq war is over
Empress you and me both, my hubby just got back from a year there. Now he will be headed to Afganistan.
My wishes are:
baby #3, we are tryin, lol
that my hubby never have to go to war again
that my dd do good with her HA's
that my son learn to potty train soon! lol

*ummm* i suggest to you
You invite your bf to the meal at home, you make a cook for him.
The table looks so beautiful, many candle, with plate and wineglases…
Your bf and you sit there.. and warm to chat… You make love with him...
you ask him, what wanna you?.............................. good luck :D

Unfortunately, My husband had a vasectomy. After I born with my last son.

We can go to dr and reconnect it , But one thing, He dont like dr/hospital!:eek2: :eek2:

Lol

M-:afro:

I don't have any wish what i want for Xmas ..
The only things does it bring me into smile when i see my kids's face lit up when they open their presents what they always have wish what they want for Xmas.

:wave:

My Christmas wishes would be a trip to Hawaii for our honeymoon...:deal:

My wishes:
0004470100566_215X215.jpg

699.99 at wal-mart.com

0004770025007_500X500.jpg

Remington 870 12 ga. pump :D $521.00 at wal-mart.com

0007650100824_500X500.jpg

Did I mention I enjoy camping??

0007650121443_500X500.jpg

What good is camping if you cant grill??

0007650192233_500X500.jpg

You cant grill w/o some camp cookware!

Coleman cooktable, coleman cooler with beer holders, coleman camp chairs with beerholders, air bed, sleeping bags and hanging tent organizers (I hate walking over stuff in the tent.)
COL8016C.jpg

Columbia Duck Club Bib Overalls - gotta stay toasty in the field! :D
WHT2600C.jpg

DU North Winds Parka - expensive but you get what you pay for!
p29646C.jpg

Lucky Dog Mega Dog Whistle
SportDOG Weltland Hunter E-collar - its an upgrade from the one I already have. :D
More Avery Hexabumpers
Neoprene Dog Vest for those cold-ass days in the field and I can dunk Narcan in the pond with fewer worries of inducing hypothermia.
Mid Carolina Media Top Dog I Retriever Training DVD - e-collar training for the dogs to an advanced level.
Id also like Top Dog II for more advanced work leading to hunt tests.

Yeah I have expensive tastes. :D :D

Unfortunately, My husband had a vasectomy. After I born with my last son.

We can go to dr and reconnect it , But one thing, He dont like dr/hospital!:eek2: :eek2:

Lol

*ouch*... understanding, your husband dont like dr/hospital, but that need too much for money. forget it!!!
You had 3 kids, right? if yes, that is good, better than nothing *wink*

*ouch*... understanding, your husband dont like dr/hospital, but that need too much for money. forget it!!!
You had 3 kids, right? if yes, that is good, better than nothing *wink*

Yeah ! !;)

Yes, I have 3 kids. But would like to have one more....Cuz Im still young be mother. Plus like to have a big family. ;)

If not then thats fine with me. :D

Yeah ! !;)

Yes, I have 3 kids. But would like to have one more....Cuz Im still young be mother. Plus like to have a big family. ;)

If not then thats fine with me. :D

Then u have to adopy ur football team. Or get unfixed and start working on having ur football team :giggle:

Remove that Kids.

I do not think that Armymechdad isn't loss because he will pleasure to open wrap ( clothes ) off you on Christmas! :lol: :giggle:

Peace

OHH YEAH! I defiatnely agree with you... *HIGH FIVE* He will do that for SURE.....But he wont open my clothes front of you! HAHA :o :o LMAO... LOL...

Kids will be GONE!!!!! HAHAHAHA :laugh2:

For Christmas~ I got a car, it was a early present but I got to get it paid off first before I am able to get it. Then the insurance LMAO! I also got a bottle cap belt, and a purse also some money from my grandmother.. I really don't want anything much for Christmas. The older you are the less things you really don't need. I just want my family to be happy and Im thankful for my heath and great heathly family. Thats all what it counts!!:cool:

Back