what is your profession ?

DeafSCUBA98 said:
mortgage broker in minnesota?
Yes.. and also im liscenced to do in 50 states. :wiggle:

I am:

College student

clerk, stocking, help run the snack shop at Minnesota State Capitol (It was our first time working OT I mean me and the owner)

Work on political campaigns

Used to be Student Senator, Legislative Director (until I took better paying job at the Capitol)

Citizen Lobbyist when I can since I am working alot at the snackshop

I'm a Records Management Officer in a Government Department.

Look to the left, as my signature gives me away. I am also a student in more than one school (including "the school of hard knocks"). My day job is in Collections, as I'm a Skip Investigator (I track people down who don't pay their bills) and am good at it. :thumb:

CutePommie said:
Oh Geez !! now there are 2 police officers here !!!

:bowdown: :roll:

OK then....You should be happy about it. Its another person you can walk all over because you think they owe you something.

Taylor said:
OK then....You should be happy about it. Its another person you can walk all over because you think they owe you something.
LOL!!!!!

LisaMarie said:

Its true. As wonderful as everyone here is at AD, there is the occasional person that hates cops. The above person hates what I do as a profession and has made it very clear to me in various PM's and other messages. Now, another officer pops his head up and of course a comment is made.Regardless, I will not hijack this thread.

Lillys dad, welcome to AD. You will find 99.9% here are police friendly and will welcome you with open arms to the community. I hope you enjoy your stay here and I look forward to having you around.

Well....

After 5 yrs olf college and changed three majors finally got my associate's degree....

worked in golf industry for 2 years
off for 6 months
now I'm a coding consultant for a business office that operates five doctors practices doing back office work for them. My dream is work in management. I'm going back to school to finish then I'd love to work for insurance co to get experience then management.

We definitely need better hospitals dont we?

Wow, this is a good thread I'am so glad to see.

Are the police officers HOH or deaf? I'am really curious about this!, I mean I would just love it if they could be.

I'am a Research Analyst for Yes International the online magazine's E-Campus department, (it's volunteer).........was a volunteer with the U. of Toronto's Citizen's Environment Watch, and will be working with the Human Rights Watch hopefully.

I'am an advocate for the earth and planet.

I'am taking communication courses in Scientology which I just started., and I'am a consultant for Bio-Pro Technology Q-Links.
(www.emf-health.com/biopro-research.htm)

I"ve had the experince of working at the Toronto Hospital Foundation and Doctor's Offices and they do not like employees who are HOH, big time!

Right now I am working 2 dead end jobs until I go to college then I will get paid much better than what I am making.

Back