what is Your Option?

TenderSpiritual

Reaction score
Hello Everybody, :wave:

when u love someone and believe that tells you that fall in love with you, make me feel different.

How do u feel if that happen to you if you believe her/him saying i love you so much, fall in love with you that way make you lead to him/her, did involed together.

she/he wants friend and the dating is being held and need space and time..

how do you feel that when tell you that want the dating is being held?
:confused: :confused:

Can relationship, marriage, dating are being held if they need space/time? :confused: :confused:

as well as you know same as marriage, relationship and dating when you need space and time as they can give space.

can you share with me anything .. thank you

well if the relationship is carry stress, or themselves problem, or think better to have breath in. If, they like to have give it space or let it breath, to let them feel off weigh on their shoulder. Its sometime hard for one of other to understand but if that person really likes u or love you, will have to learn and give it try to see how it goes. But it best to try to work out themselves before separte or give it spaces, still not work out, then 2nd choice to do give spaces.

Sometime the relationships, they likes to have spaces in their own reason, which is not bad thing, which who they re, then accept it as long the relationship is works.

I'm sure some other have some good define to explain here, would be interesting to hear them out.

yes i believe in having space and time away from someone.. it will do you a world good.. its not good to be with someone 24/7/365 .. just like being with babies .. it will do u good to have one or two days relaxing and worry free about nothing.. i believe in having my own space sometimes. nothing wrong with that.. :)

Luckysmile23 said:
yes i believe in having space and time away from someone.. it will do you a world good.. its not good to be with someone 24/7/365 .. just like being with babies .. it will do u good to have one or two days relaxing and worry free about nothing.. i believe in having my own space sometimes. nothing wrong with that.. :)

yes i beleive in having space/time... but when u have dating with someone .. then she/he tell you want freind and date to be hold and give me time/space.. does that sense to u ? if you are dating and can have space / time.. it supposed not to be holding the dating .. :confused: huh

I point out the issuse of holding dating, marriage, relationship if they ask you to hold datiing, marriage, relationship when need space/time.. does it sound right ?

same here, couldn't stand 24 hours everyday with my bf either make me insane or else bore each other.

Well, u have to talk w/ ur date how u feels, since u dating, and kinda tick u off. something like that if want have some spaces, and reasons. well it up to u. I would feel tick off cuz, why should i hold the date if u want spaces. But in relationship is much difference. If they want spaces, they should have "done" to work out themselves before ask me to date, that how i felt.

SherryCherish said:
same here, couldn't stand 24 hours everyday with my bf either make me insane or else bore each other.

Well, u have to talk w/ ur date how u feels, since u dating, and kinda tick u off. something like that if want have some spaces, and reasons. well it up to u. I would feel tick off cuz, why should i hold the date if u want spaces. But in relationship is much difference. If they want spaces, they should have "done" to work out themselves before ask me to date, that how i felt.

well,, dating is part to be processing to be devople into relationship when they feel ready.... my point is if when person need space/time and can inform that she/he needs that what the communcate is keys to inform.. istead holing date in during the dating processing huh

u cant hold the dating on hold.. dating is like getting to know someone romantically. If someone tell you that he/she want to put the dating on hold that mean he/she is not ready to date.

When someone is romantically involved mean they are in a relationship and they felt like they are choked or going insane..sometimes its good to have your space/time and when u come back then ya will feel refreshed to be back with someone u love. i dunno i guess its just my opinion.. :)

I know some people want to be 100% sure of themselves before starting the relationship for several reasons... Don't want to make the same mistakes like their past 'failed' relationships - so they want to take things s l o w l y .. want to get to know the other person first before making any kind of decisions.. Fear of changing or loosing job/ friends if move to a different state or town... could be that he /she is not ready for serious relationship.. could be that he/she does not believe in 'love at first sight' like you do.
If I were you, I would not pressure him/her to make a hasty decision.. Just let the person have his/her space - time to think over before making a final decision.
So while you are 'on hold' - why not go out and have fun instead of waiting.. Life is too short!

I have always believed that communication is the foundation of every relationship so be sure to communicate every issues & feelings you have with the person you are dating with. Follow your gut feelings and if something is fishy, be sure to follow that feeling and explore into that gut feeling. People do desire their space in relationships however dating is a part of a relationship. If a couple dates and one half of the couple suddenly asks for a cooling off period, the other half of the couple cannot help but wonder and would consider it as a red flag.

I think that saying "take a break" is like saying one of two things... "we're going too fast and should slow down" or "I want to see other people."

VamPyroX said:
I think that saying "take a break" is like saying one of two things... "we're going too fast and should slow down" or "I want to see other people."

Yeah I agree on that one..

Maybe your date is just scared or maybe she felt things were going too fast.. but don't push her buttons.. just give her time, i guess.. If that's what she wants.. If you don't want to put it on hold.. then its time to move on...

EyesBlueDeaf said:
I know some people want to be 100% sure of themselves before starting the relationship for several reasons... Don't want to make the same mistakes like their past 'failed' relationships - so they want to take things s l o w l y .. want to get to know the other person first before making any kind of decisions.. Fear of changing or loosing job/ friends if move to a different state or town... could be that he /she is not ready for serious relationship.. could be that he/she does not believe in 'love at first sight' like you do.
If I were you, I would not pressure him/her to make a hasty decision.. Just let the person have his/her space - time to think over before making a final decision.
So while you are 'on hold' - why not go out and have fun instead of waiting.. Life is too short!

Thank you for understand.. :ty:
that's what they said if I love her I will be pateince and will go out and have fun and focus on my schooling almost done next semster.. that's what I am willingly so sweet.

RebelGirl said:
Yeah I agree on that one..

Maybe your date is just scared or maybe she felt things were going too fast.. but don't push her buttons.. just give her time, i guess.. If that's what she wants.. If you don't want to put it on hold.. then its time to move on...

that's what you say if i love her, i will be alway pateince being hold date. i will be there for her,,, so here's i am doing that for while... :ily: :ty:

Back