What is your nationality ?

I'm more 75% Chippawa(Native American Tribe), around 1/2 of Irish, Germany, Scotland, French, and British. *My daddy is 100% Native American and my mom is irish, germany, scotland, french and british*

I'm more 75% Chippawa(Native American Tribe), around 1/2 of Irish, Germany, Scotland, French, and British. *My daddy is 100% Native American and my mom is irish, germany, scotland, french and british*

oh god, i thank the lord im not a barman at the end of that cocktail request:lol:

sounds like the start of a politically incorrect joke:lol:

is there no one here that can say they are from one race or country?:D a sign of modern times perhaps? reading this thread i feel like I'm sat at the end of a cocktail bar:shock:

HUH that is my nationality from my family sides that what I am *SCOFFS*

oh, just registerd your dad was 100% american Indian, great and very intersting, feel free to tell me more in pm or in here, i love ancient ancestry, and there's not alot of it in this site, or america as a whole

HUH that is my nationality from my family sides that what I am *SCOFFS*

oops sorry moonflower, i didnt mean that to sound insulting, but thats how it came out and i apoligise.

it's strange for us here to hear so many "ingredients" lol but i guess its the way it goes there

oh, just registerd your dad was 100% american Indian, great and very intersting, feel free to tell me more in pm or in here, i love ancient ancestry, and there's not alot of it in this site, or america as a whole

Oh really, I met a few people since and they are full 100% of native american as well.

If you want to know about anything about that, just ask me then I could try my best to answer them. :D

Oh really, I met a few people since and they are full 100% of native american as well.

If you want to know about anything about that, just ask me then I could try my best to answer them. :D

thanks whisperhorse i will bore you to death with questions soon, pleased to meet you by the way:wave:

ps, i am not american whisperhorse, I am scottish and still live in the real Edinburgh, hence my ignorance

is there no one here that can say they are from one race or country?:D a sign of modern times perhaps? reading this thread i feel like I'm sat at the end of a cocktail bar:shock:

Didn't you know that America is known as "The great melting pot."?

We learn in school that this is part of what makes us great.:wave:

thanks whisperhorse i will bore you to death with questions soon, pleased to meet you by the way:wave:

ps, i am not american whisperhorse, I am scottish and still live in the real Edinburgh, hence my ignorance

You're welcome. I do enjoy to answer the questions whoever ask. Pleased to meet you too. :wave:

Oh, that's cool but it's ok. :D

oops sorry moonflower, i didnt mean that to sound insulting, but thats how it came out and i apoligise.

it's strange for us here to hear so many "ingredients" lol but i guess its the way it goes there

ok you are forgiven

ingredients? oh pftt you silly ha

I thought you learned "Mad dogs and Englishmen" What do you learn about us and madness?

no idea, it's a huge insult for us to be called english, but we scots are proud to be mad:D
i have been certified to prove it:naughty:

it is ok as you did apolised and you are forgiven and i am too pleased meet you :D

and i meant it moonflower, I am very cheeky, but would hate to be insulting, but i do realise i cut close to the bone,but ye get used to me in time:wave:

Back