What is your LEAST favorite household chore?

Jamie my friend,

I have some laundry that needs to be done. How about coming over to the U.S. to help me with that? :laugh2:

I'll even make your favorite -- homemade pizza. :giggle:

That's a nice trade... I'll think about it <giggle>

I'll more likely travel to the US next year <wink> Would love to meet ya!!!!!

When my friends back in the country (in about two months), we made a plan.

She cooks for me twice per week and I go vacuum and clean for her once per week <giggle>. I think that works pretty well!!! It's like parents babysitting each others kids....

People should consider doing this. Same goes for me doing heavy grocery shopping for my elder neighbor and every once in a while she invites me over on Sunday for lunch. We're all set!!!

It's all about doing each other a favor and I'm living for it just like in good old times when people exchanged food and god knows whatever...

That's a nice trade... I'll think about it <giggle>

I'll more likely travel to the US next year <wink> Would love to meet ya!!!!!

:giggle:

When you come to the U.S. next year, let me know. I would love to meet you as well! :D

<---hate the idea of having to clean out the mess at both my home and cars.... but then somebody gotta do it so it just falls on me to do it.

Dusting is the one I hate and I would put it off until I could see the dust.
Dishes - we have dishwasher but putting away clean dishes seems to fall onto me abit often.
Mopping the floor - Landlady does that. My room has carpet.
Cleaning bathroom - I take turn with a housemate. Toilet is my second thing I hate doing.
Cleaning up after the horses - Usually my landlady do this but I just starting doing that and actually enjoy it. The horses made things interesting. So far they haven't tipped over the garbage can.

I like clean but I dont like cook! i dont mind do clean and do laundry. Cooking is not fun!

I like clean but I dont like cook! i dont mind do clean and do laundry. Cooking is not fun!

I love cooking! Making a meal for my family. Just hate cleaning up after a big meal. Thank goodness I have kids to help me. :)

BTW They hate chores! I get the "Awww MOM!" From them. :lol:

I'd have to say that doing the dishes is my least favorite chore. Which is hard on me because I love to cook!

I'd have to say that doing the dishes is my least favorite chore. Which is hard on me because I love to cook!

Couldnt agree more takes age to prepare a meal and using so many cooking dishes to make the perfect dish and then it all gone within 15 mins and a huge sink full of dirty dishes to be done SUXSSS!!!

Love doing BBQues but cleaning the bbque afterward not my kind of job to do. MMale do that job.

Cleaning out the fridge! Yucky!

And getting on to my kids about picking up after themselves. That is a chore as well. :/

Since u mentioned it, it has been lately with my 12 year old daughter. :mad:

I'd have to say cleaning the bathroom, because it's so labor-intensive. But I get a good feeling when it's all clean and sparkling and smells good-which lasts about 24 hours then it looks like it hasn't seen a sponge in weeks.

With a husband and 2 kids...my bathroom ends up so dirty within 24 hours after cleaning it. That's why it is my least favorite chore.

So do I. I also enjoy collecting recipes. :D

I love trying out new recipes! Hate having to clean up the mess. :(

Due to when I am figuring out how to cook this new recipe. I end up making a bigger mess than usual.

Cleaning up after others. Don't get why it takes them forever to clean up when they say they'll do it in a bit. *roll eyes.

Right now there's a HUGE stack of ironing awaiting me. :( Anybody wanna trade? LOL

I have dishes that need doing here, anyone care to come clean them? :lol:

I just had to sweep up the debris all over the kitchen, living room and laundry room, it was VERY filthy and no one has cleaned it up. I usually wash and put away the dishes or put in dishwasher when I'm done with the dishes and I try to keep kitchen clean so I gave up and let them clean it up after themselves. They don't clean up the kitchen and there's stains and mess all over the counters, damn lazy roommates.

Back