What is your kids or teens´s pet peeve?

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Reaction score
What is your kids or teens´s pet peeve?

My boys can´t stand to smell of my favorite branston pickles... They :pissed: and can´t share with us to have evening snack... smell of branston pickles make them sick. (Mind you, we don´t have branston pickles here in Germany, I bought plenty of Branston pickles in England...)

They are like :ugh3: when I told them to tidy up their rooms and clean their bicycles...

What about you? niece or nephew are also welcome if you don´t have your own children or teens.

My niece and nephew are young, so I don't know that they have pet peeves, so to speak.

But, I guess neither of them likes to go to bed. :lol:

I also know that my nephew hates being pulled away from the computer when he's in the middle of his favorite game! :giggle: He's six.

My niece is five, and she doesn't like it when my sister tells her to hurry up and get her shoes on in the morning, so my sister can get the kids to school.

My 3 brat children really hate peeves is...(Me) Mother always mocking... reason *mocking them, pick up frigg'n mess the plates/bowl/fork and others where left the rec room and computer room..*
That is my children's peeves

Too bad my 3 brat children! They must learn and respect household kept clean all the time!
*pssst* I'm not maid have to clean up their mess!!!!

My niece and nephew are young, so I don't know that they have pet peeves, so to speak.

But, I guess neither of them likes to go to bed. :lol:

I also know that my nephew hates being pulled away from the computer when he's in the middle of his favorite game! :giggle: He's six.

My niece is five, and she doesn't like it when my sister tells her to hurry up and get her shoes on in the morning, so my sister can get the kids to school.

:lol: Oh yes, thank you for remind me about bedtimes... :lol:

Sometimes my boys don´t like when I tell them to go bed when there´re good movie on TV... Their impression :ugh3: :giggle: (their bedtime is 9.00 pm from Sunday to Thurday for school) I recorded it from video recorder for them to watch on next day. They feel not like to watch half and watch rest on next day... Oh Well... mmmmhhh

True, my boys were like *sigh* when their limit time with computer is over... :D

My 3 brat children really hate peeves is...(Me) Mother always mocking... reason *mocking them, pick up frigg'n mess the plates/bowl/fork and others where left the rec room and computer room..*
That is my children's peeves

Too bad my 3 brat children! They must learn and respect household kept clean all the time!

:lol: My boys asked me to get glass for them to drink... I asked them... Did you know where glasses are, then go to get it.. :whip:

True, that´s why I tell them to tidy up their rooms... they know my pet peeve to see dirty plates on the kitchen table... they have to put dirty plates away to kitchen sink for me to put them away dishwasher. :lol:

My boys doesn't like it when they hear me say " it's time for bed boys", and they would say " Aww mom do we hafe to? "....

And sometimes my boys will roll their eyes when I say it's time clean their rooms up or if I am bothering them while they're playing a game or playing with their friends...

There are times RR and I have to remind them to pick up their plates and put them in the sink when they're done eating, one would say, that's not mine, and the other will say, its his....Good grief

:lol: I did said that once or twice before to one of my son, and he would say " buttt you're the mom, that's your job"....

And I say, " well then Ill just throw it all in the trash " :grins:

lol.. i hate it when TJ left the plates and drink in living room.. i told him to put them in sink.. he said do i have to? i said YES! he said argh..

same as clothes especially in bathroom on floor.. grrr.. not put them in hamper.. i told him that im not a maid.. he said yes you are.. u are MOMMA.. LOL.. smart ass! hehe.. grr at him... lol

i always told him put your toys up.. its not my toys.. he said ok ok.. he put them up.. good boy! hes learning! (secret tip is i told him if he wont put them up.. i will throw them away!!!! me meanie@!!! but it works!!!)

i hate it that tj would poke then its smeared on tv and made mess all over the screen .. have to clean it all times! that sticky hand! grrr.. lol

I do know my children's pet peeves, They do not even like it when I give them a kiss before dropping them off at school (at the school's parking lot) or at the bus stop when the bus is just coming down the road. They would say "Mom, not in front of my friends!" or "Mom, please you are embarrassing me, people are watching!". :giggle:

When it is my turn to watch TV, They hate lifetime channel for women, Every-time, I tell them it's my turn to watch TV, They know right away, it's lifetime, and they would get :pissed: I would tell them, aww come on, I allowed you to watch your shows and Mom gets to watch her shows too, and on weekends we watch movies together, we choose together, but on the weekdays we take turns, because we only have one cable box.

They do not like to clean their rooms! They always rants about how messy their room is, I would tell them well if you keep it clean everyday, it wouldn't be that messy. :giggle:

My son dont like me say time to go bed sometimes. He has no problem to put his dirty plate or glass away from living room or dinning room. He hate toss trash bag into big trash can outside because he think trash are gross. I told him that that is life that you will be adult that you have to do that. He know that I pay him allowance for do trash.

my older son whos 7 and austic dont like when we say NO if he runs to the freezer and want ice cream or cake .. baby son whos 6 hates it when we tell him go to bed or no late snacks ..

When it is time for Lilly to unwind before going to bed, I spread a blanket on the floor for her to lay on. She has to spread it out perfectly flat. The corners and everything have to be smooth. If a corner is folded or there is a wrinkle in it, she looses her mind. Sometimes after she gets it perfectly flat, I will distract her and fold a corner over and watch her fix it. She is almost OCD with this.

Another one. When she tells me she wants to drink water, she HAS to stand in front of the refrigerator and watch the light on the ice maker come on, then watched the ice fall into the cup, and watched the water pour into the cup. If she does not see this, she will not drink the water!

:lol: I did said that once or twice before to one of my son, and he would say " buttt you're the mom, that's your job"....

And I say, " well then Ill just throw it all in the trash " :grins:

:rofl: It's good one!!!! Thank you for tip... :D

I love this cuteee thread here.... :rofl:

Come and share your kids or teens's pet peeves... :D

Another one. When she tells me she wants to drink water, she HAS to stand in front of the refrigerator and watch the light on the ice maker come on, then watched the ice fall into the cup, and watched the water pour into the cup. If she does not see this, she will not drink the water!

hahahaha! aww that is so cute! ;)

When she does the water thing, it reminds me of the scene in the movie Toy Story. The one where the little green aliens are in the claw machine. When the claw moves, they are staring at it in amazement wanting to be picked up and taken to their leader. She has the same spellbound look, when she looks up at the water thingy on the refrigerator.

Back