What is your favourite laundry soap????

Depends on what kind since I have allergic to some of Laundry Soap :(

This is my favorite
11546828_0d99e5dc71_m.jpg

I usually buy Xlta, sometime I will just buy any if its cheaper or on sale though

I hate powder... I like liquid better...

My favorite laundry soaps are Melapower, Melabrite and Mela soft. They dont have cheimcal or bleach. cheimcal and bleach can harm you if you are allgeric.

Depends on what kind since I have allergic to some of Laundry Soap :(

I understand that you have allgeric to some laundry soaps. Can you try Mela laundry soaps because they dont have cheimal or bleach etc. I can give you their information if you are interesting. Please send me PM.

Umm, what ever my wife uses?
Before I get bashed and called sexist, I must say that my wife will not let me do laundry. SHe hate the way that I wash things and also the way I fold (or not fold) clothes. So because I am not allowed to do laundry, I have no preference on detergent.

i cant use Tide... i am allergic to it..

I use Gain or Sun.. they both smell great! :) as for fabric softner I use the cheap one Sam's choice at Walmart.. they smell nice.. :)

Umm, what ever my wife uses?
Before I get bashed and called sexist, I must say that my wife will not let me do laundry. SHe hate the way that I wash things and also the way I fold (or not fold) clothes. So because I am not allowed to do laundry, I have no preference on detergent.

mmmhhh - Tell her what if she lying in the bed with ill for weeks? :D

I use Xtra in the purple bottle, and Downy in the purple bottle for fabric softening.

I Use Purex. It Work Better With My Water Softener. I Like Gain, Also But Unable To Use If Cause Of Hubby's Allergies.

Back