What is your favorite piece of clothing?

backerman

Reaction score
What is your favorite piece of clothing? From a pair of jeans, to a shirt, or a cap, or anything. What is the one of piece of clothing you have that you like the most?

My favorite thing to wear right now, is my new pair of light blue, baggy jeans. They are really comfortable, and look really cool. I also like my assortment of Jersey and shirts as well, but those Jeans are at the top pf the list right now.

How about you?

That's an easy question. My pair of olive green Old Navy cargo shorts. Most comfortable shorts around. And they match EVERYTHING. I also really love my Hawaii style GBX sandals. When cooler whether hits, I'm always wearing my grey MxPx hoodie, which my friend still currently has.

i love shirts with funny sayings. I have a several already..
One says "Go away so I can miss you" one said What did I say that sounded like tell me about your life" I also have another one that said " I (heart) my attitude problem" I just love those shirts. especially the second one.

cargo pants (no zips)... i really want cargo pants with zip offs but my mom says that she wants to keep simple.....

rock climbing short - A5 under north face - really thick and durable but very comfortable

:wiggle: I have a gray Snoopy sweatshirt with Snoopy dancing around and it says "I love life".

my wetsuit cuz it keeps me warm in the cold ocean. but i dont need it right now so id say......my new hot pink boxerbriefs.

my ATV clothing (thor) or (hjc) since they keep me cool while riding along the trails and the waterproof pants :D

believe it or not.. i don't have any favorite daily clothing style.. i normally don't care what i dress like, but on a special times like going to BAR, weddings, parties i dress nice :D

You are ASKING what is my favorite item??

(Panicking...... Breaking under the pressure of CHOOSING ONE-- A SINGULAR-- ITEM from my closet!!!)

At the moment, my FAVORITE item is my new pair of shoes.
ADDICT4.jpg

Luuuv it.​

I just saw this on the brand's website and I definitely will buy this (and this is cheaper than the store price I got .... DAMN THE STORE!):
ADDICT-9SKBRY.jpg

My MIL said: "It is SO you." I kept assuring my husband: "It is screaming KIRSI. It is ME. It is FOR me. Shut up. Don't tell me how broke I am."

Actually-- if you do give me five minutes to think (which I already used up while typing this post)
In general, my favorite garment is a cardigan. I got one in every color. My husband had to steer me away from the rack where the cardigans are. I think I got enough. But I need to replace two that have got too big (I brought them a long time ago). I got one in every color: dark olive green, lime green, grey, purple, cotton-candy pink and... RED! Yeppers. I think I got a black somewhere but it is all.. blah-y.

Surprise, Surprise-- the dorkette loves clothes. I recently learned how to LOVE clothes... :) :applause:

mine is levi pants and old navy shirts or sweaters for the winter.
summer time.. old navy shorts with tank top or t shirt.. just whatever is comfy!
shoes.. FLIP-FLOPS.. for summer, winter: birkinstock (sp) or new balance tennis shoes

For work: baggy LEVI carpenter jeans, with several shirts that I like. They are light shirts and helps to keep cool when I am working to process samples.

Summer outdoors wear: shorts, mostly going to just above my knee, along with tshirts and flip flops. When I am hiking, I like to wear my old USDB long sleeved tshirt and my blue cap from Moab, so that I wouldn't get sunburnt.

Winter wear: Mostly same as work clothes, but nice warm coat to keep me warm. Most places I go to are too hot as they get overheated and dry so I prefer to wear light clothes in places that are too warm. Sweaters only for places that are cool, like a cabin or so.

Clothes just clothes... *ahem* Doesn't matter any kinds least I like to feel comfy to wear clothes...

in Summer, i prefer a jean short with a tank or V shirts, and must always wear sandal, (can't wear gym shoes, it driving me nuts!)

in winter, which is comfy for me to wear a casnal jean with short sheelve short, with gym shoes. But if tooo cold, will wear sweater.

ahem, i like to wear thongs/wirebras

I know its personal to ask! For women/men.. What most comfy for you to wear under clothes? (thong, boxers, granny underwear, sport bra, pad bra, wirebra or none!)

those shoes are so rad dude.

Attachments

• ADDICT4.jpg
    ADDICT4.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 2
i just wear clothes comfortable.. i dont care what kind name of clothes.. i will be happy wear it.. :thumb:

As for me, it would be my old blue V-neck, long sleeve sweater...Ive had it for YEARS, and it looks grayish and kinda bummy, but I just LOVE it... I dont wear it to work anymore, as it doesnt look good, but I do wear it for warmth under my polarfleece jacket and also ANY TIME whenever my poor cowardly BabyCat has to go to the vet...alas for both of us, it will be this Wednesday. He will be shivering under the sweater and I'll be sweating gallons!!!

Ummm, let me see.... clothes is clothes :)

I like jeans with white t shirt mostly of time....

Back