What is your favorite movie?

Originally posted by javapride
U DORTHY ME TOTO! LOLOLOLOL~

me like thirteen ghost and ghost ship umm some other movies too...
as for the lez movies i got the linkie im not sure of lasza sent u already will send it asap! :)

heheh -- yep yep got the linkie from u in email -- mucho gracias Javapride :)

Originally posted by Fly Free
heheh -- yep yep got the linkie from u in email -- mucho gracias Javapride :)

De nada amiga glad to help ya out i happeend to get that and WILL be ordering those later time not now.. :)

Ermm....Javapride knows mine....:P it's 'Aliens' and my nickname in school was 'AlienNut' cos I had watched that movie over 200 times, nutty gal, ain't I? heheheh! I used to know just about every line in the movie...geez! I like a few others like 'Gorillas in the Mist' (about Dian Fossey and her fight for the survival of the Rwandan Mountain gorillas), 'Ghostbusters'....there's too many I realise, ha.
But my all around favourite will always be 'Aliens' -- I wrote to the entire cast of the movie including the producer...17 people....out of that, I got 6 responses! Not too bad, hey? I even got a first draft screenplay of the movie from James Cameron...was pen pals with the producer, Gale Anne Hurd (she also produced 'The Abyss', 'Terminator')...Jenette Goldstein (Vasquez), Collette Hiller (Ferro - pilot flier of the Sulaco), Bill Paxton (Hudson), Paul Reiser (Burke, he also played in 'Mad About You', and My Two Dads).

Jenette Goldstein was kind to let me know she was alright after the 1988 earthquake in Los Angeles (she even used the relay service to call me at home! Imagine that?)...Bill Paxton and I stayed in touch for a few years and he let me know about a band he had set up, called 'Martini Ranch'. (Not well known yet)
I got autographed pictures and brief letters from Sigourney Weaver (Ripley), Carrie Henn (Newt) *cute school picture*, and Paul Reiser! It was so cool! I was all of 16 years old, heheh.
Colette Hiller lives in London and has twin boys, Jordan and James (cool hey?)
Hahah.. I better shut up as I'm babbling on... :Oops:

Goldie

Originally posted by WaterRats13
Ermm....Javapride knows mine....:P it's 'Aliens' and my nickname in school was 'AlienNut' cos I had watched that movie over 200 times, nutty gal, ain't I? heheheh! I used to know just about every line in the movie...geez! I like a few others like 'Gorillas in the Mist' (about Dian Fossey and her fight for the survival of the Rwandan Mountain gorillas), 'Ghostbusters'....there's too many I realise, ha.
But my all around favourite will always be 'Aliens' -- I wrote to the entire cast of the movie including the producer...17 people....out of that, I got 6 responses! Not too bad, hey? I even got a first draft screenplay of the movie from James Cameron...was pen pals with the producer, Gale Anne Hurd (she also produced 'The Abyss', 'Terminator')...Jenette Goldstein (Vasquez), Collette Hiller (Ferro - pilot flier of the Sulaco), Bill Paxton (Hudson), Paul Reiser (Burke, he also played in 'Mad About You', and My Two Dads).

Jenette Goldstein was kind to let me know she was alright after the 1988 earthquake in Los Angeles (she even used the relay service to call me at home! Imagine that?)...Bill Paxton and I stayed in touch for a few years and he let me know about a band he had set up, called 'Martini Ranch'. (Not well known yet)
I got autographed pictures and brief letters from Sigourney Weaver (Ripley), Carrie Henn (Newt) *cute school picture*, and Paul Reiser! It was so cool! I was all of 16 years old, heheh.
Colette Hiller lives in London and has twin boys, Jordan and James (cool hey?)
Hahah.. I better shut up as I'm babbling on... :Oops:

Goldie

ONCE a AILEN LOVER ALWAYS A ALIEN LOVER LOLOL I remmied those LOL! if i was out at a store and come home ( was waterrats13's roomate for a while) there she would be IN FRONT of the movie watching ALIENS for the upteeth time LOLOL!

My favourite movies are Star Wars, Matrix and Matrix Reloaded, Spider-Man and lots of other cool movies. Lord of the Rings included as well. Those movies are so cool!!

Ziusudra

Originally posted by Ziusudra
My favourite movies are Star Wars, Matrix and Matrix Reloaded, Spider-Man and lots of other cool movies. Lord of the Rings included as well. Those movies are so cool!!

Ziusudra

The original Star Wars Trilogy will always be my favourite trilogy...same goes for the Indiana Jones trilogy. :) I wasn't impressed with Lord of the Rings...don't think I will watch the 2 Towers for a while.

The Matrix was awesome! :)

Goldie

Originally posted by Xero
Full Metal Jacket.

Like I said in my previous postings about so many movies that were really good -- I definitely liked Full Metal Jacket....Platoon...Saving Private Ryan...

I'm sure there are heaps of other movies I've not remembered, but do know there are lots of GOOD movies -- worthy in watching it.

Steel Magnolias
Terms of Endearments

I hope it's not a repeat hehehe...

Goldie

Originally posted by Fly Free
interesting Chel -- ive always thought Jim Carrey to be so STUPID and i personally dont like his movies just so idiotic IMO :roll: i can never uddy how he can be popular! same with Mike Meyers and Dana whatshisname -- i also consider them stupid and lame :-x

i find it quite interesting on ppl's perceptions on various movies and the actors/actresses and their opinions on certain famous figure

U mean Dana Carvey? Who played the Church woman on Saturday Night Live? :)'

Goldie

The Royal Tenenbaums, LOTR series, Fight Club, Run Lola Run... to name a few.

Originally posted by Mr & Ms Sandman
Titanic,Pearl Harbor, anything with Steven Seagal in movies :), Many mores... I like dramas,horror movies
DonnaMarie

Sorry...my opinion... I think Steven Segal sucks! He makes me sick........ :barf:

He doesn't really act that well. :roll:

I realise everyone has their own personal views of who are great actors/actresses. That's fine. I was just voicing out that I think Segal sucks. :P

Goldie

Originally posted by WaterRats13
Sorry...my opinion... I think Steven Segal sucks! He makes me sick........ :barf:

Agreed!

I can't stand him, he really can't act. All of his facial expressions are the same!

He's not even that great at martial arts anyway.

My favorite movies are Pearl Harbor, A Walk To Remember, Legally Blonde, and the Mask. I love the movies anything that has to do with Jim Carrey and ben Affleck! :naughty: :)

Originally posted by Banjo
Agreed!

I can't stand him, he really can't act. All of his facial expressions are the same!

Heh...same here...his facial expression stays the same throughout the whole movie! Ugh...only changes are when he smiles or gets angry. :P

Goldie (re: Steven Segal) same goes for Claude Van Damme

Steve Segal is a real aikido master. (I know this since I trained for a short time with aikido) I don't like him as an actor though.

Claude Van Damme is just a show...he had ballerina and bodylifting trainings earlier in his life.

Anyone wanna join me or name that movie? (Rhythmic clapping)

Bring Sally up
and bring Sally down

Let's done start
gotta till the ground

Old Miss Lucy's
dead and gone
left me here
to Weep and Moan

Another movie: Anyone watched GhostShip? Ack ack I see somebody's behind you... AHHHH Run for your life!!! oh it's your mama!

Originally posted by Banjo

He is an aikidoist. Aikido is a martial art type founded in Japan, developed by Morihei Ueshiba. involve with a lot of self-defense techinques. You can see him why he always use those techinques in the movies. He is a 7th dan black belt in aikido. I respect him as a martial artist, not a movie actor.

"Aikido focuses not on punching or kicking opponents, but rather on using their own energy to gain control of them or to throw them away from you. It is not a static art, but places great emphasis on motion and the dynamics of movement. "

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
Anyone wanna join me or name that movie? (Rhythmic clapping)

Another movie: Anyone watched GhostShip? Ack ack I see somebody's behind you... AHHHH Run for your life!!! oh it's your mama!

Yeah, I watched it the other night -- BOY! Was it CREEPY! :p Julianna Margulies was great in it...she played the nurse in ER before she left. :)

Goldie

The Lake House is an awesome movie..
I also liked Pitch Black and of course every star wars movie made...

Back