What is your favorite movie?

i like the movie the hulk, too fast and too furious 2, sets of lord of ring, set of harry potter.

Thirteen Ghosts, the set of Harry Potter, Matrix, anything based on Stephen King's novels, anything based on Robin Cook's novels -- i typically watch horror/mystery genre movies -- im so BEHIND on movies now :ugh:

lez movies i LOVE and own on DVD --- Boys Dont Cry, Better Than Chocolate, Bound -- im trying to find more lez movies but ahhh i cant seem to remmy the titles!!!! :( LESBIANS OUT THERE if u know any other titles -- PM or IM me if u know my AIM!

yes yes Lasza gurl! i also LOVE Wizard Of Oz classic movie!!! *dancing down the yellow brick road going towards Oz*

*singing VERY off key* off to see the wizard, the wizard, the wizard of OZZZZZ! *looking over at Javapride* :laugh2:

I don't have any favorite movies in mind, but I love to watch some movies with Jim Carrey in them. Jim can be so funny in some. Heh. Also I love horror movies. :naughty:

interesting Chel -- ive always thought Jim Carrey to be so STUPID and i personally dont like his movies just so idiotic IMO :roll: i can never uddy how he can be popular! same with Mike Meyers and Dana whatshisname -- i also consider them stupid and lame :-x

i find it quite interesting on ppl's perceptions on various movies and the actors/actresses and their opinions on certain famous figure

Originally posted by Fly Free
interesting Chel -- ive always thought Jim Carrey to be so STUPID and i personally dont like his movies just so idiotic IMO :roll: i can never uddy how he can be popular! same with Mike Meyers and Dana whatshisname -- i also consider them stupid and lame :-x

i find it quite interesting on ppl's perceptions on various movies and the actors/actresses and their opinions on certain famous figure

Yeah, he can be so stupid and idiotic, but he's so hilarious at the same time. There's one movie called Cable Guy with Jim Carrey in it... that movie sucks. Another movie RubberFace or something like that is kinda stupid in my opinion.

But I don't know if it's just the character, not the actual Jim. Maybe the actual Jim Carrey has total different personality than these characters he performed in the movies, ya know what I mean?

Last edited:
Originally posted by Steel
Jim Carrey was awesome in "Bruce Almighty" :thumb:

You sure? I haven't seen that movie yet. I'll check that one out when it's on home VHS.

i guess you don't have a good sense of humor in your spirit :o

Originally posted by ChelEler
You sure? I haven't seen that movie yet. I'll check that one out when it's on home VHS.
Of course! i really loved that flick since "Ace: When Nature calls", "liar liar", and "The Man On The Moon"...it was yet another acclaimed hiralous movie with Carrey in it. :D

Yeah, he can be so stupid and idiotic, but he's so hilarious at the same time. There's one movie called Cable Guy with Jim Carrey in it... that movie sucks. Another movie RubberFace or something like that is kinda stupid in my opinion.

But I don't know if it's just the character, not the actual Jim. Maybe the actual Jim Carrey has total different personality than these characters he performed in the movies, ya know what I mean?

uhmm true Chel -- i dont know if its Jim Carrey IN character AND the same while out of character -- u have a point and i didnt think of that

uhmm true Chel -- i dont know if its Jim Carrey IN character AND the same while out of character -- u have a point and i didnt think of that

Yeah, look at Arnold S. (long last name :lol: ). He's trying to become a California governor. I was like :shock: No shit! :lol:

Originally posted by Steel
i guess you don't have a good sense of humor in your spirit :o

well Steel -- i have seen other hilarious movies -- i liked the old movies with Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor, Bill Cosby among others (from the 80s) and theres another newcomer i cant remmy his name now -- when i do remmy ill get back to u on this

Yeah, look at Arnold S. (long last name :lol: ). He's trying to become a California governor. I was like :shock: No shit! :lol:

Oh yes! he is going. But he's not first actor for become CA Governor. First was Ronald Reagan.

I admire Arnold as actor in some kinda werid violence movies especially Terminator, T2, and T3.

Best movie I ever seen him played in movie "Junior". :naughty:

Originally posted by Lasza
Oh yes! he is going. But he's not first actor for become CA Governor. First was Ronald Reagan.

Yes, you're right. I'm just pointing out the reason why I thought about actors being out of their characters' personalities, to Fly Free. :thumb:

Thirteen Ghosts, the set of Harry Potter, Matrix, anything based on Stephen King's novels, anything based on Robin Cook's novels -- i typically watch horror/mystery genre movies -- im so BEHIND on movies now :ugh:

lez movies i LOVE and own on DVD --- Boys Dont Cry, Better Than Chocolate, Bound -- im trying to find more lez movies but ahhh i cant seem to remmy the titles!!!! :( LESBIANS OUT THERE if u know any other titles -- PM or IM me if u know my AIM!

yes yes Lasza gurl! i also LOVE Wizard Of Oz classic movie!!! *dancing down the yellow brick road going towards Oz*

*singing VERY off key* off to see the wizard, the wizard, the wizard of OZZZZZ! *looking over at Javapride* :laugh2:

U DORTHY ME TOTO! LOLOLOLOL~

me like thirteen ghost and ghost ship umm some other movies too...
as for the lez movies i got the linkie im not sure of lasza sent u already will send it asap! :)

I'm more likely to watch foreign films than Hollywood blockbusters. I love the emotions evoked in many foreign films that I couldn't capture from most American movies. Still today I found myself thinking about certain clips of some foreign movies that I watched many years ago. I watch American movies for instant gratifications.

Some of my foreign favorites are My Mother's Castle (tearjerker), My Father's Glory, Babette's Feast, Mostly Martha, Billy Elliot, Maurice (British, not captioned, DVD not yet released), Get Real, Amelie, Happenstance, Adventures of Felix, Widow of Saint-Pierre, Artemisia, Malena, Europa,Europa, the Dreamlife of Angels, Solomon & Gaenor and most recently l'Auberge Espagnole.

I also love huge costume productions, such as Gangs of New York, Elizabeth, Shakespeare in Love, Gladiator, the Lady and the Duke...

I love the 50s&60s movies featuring Rock Hudson, Doris Day and Audrey Hepburn.

Back