What is your favorite kind of soup?

Tamara, we also make pumpkin curry soup that is to die for. Sometimes we use butternut squash to substitute for Pumpkin if its not in season. Yum!

I love soup. My favorite would have to be Pho soup. That is some good stuff!

-Sasha

Campbell's Chunky Chicken Noodle soup

Mostly Homemade soup: Beef chunky soups, Chicken chunky soups, and Veggies chunky soup.

Have not tried homemade other kind brand soup.. I still look into the recipies.. :)

I love creamy tomato soup with cheese.

bbvutx said:
I love soup. My favorite would have to be Pho soup. That is some good stuff!

-Sasha

My bf makes one of the best phở soup. We ate that yesterday and today! Yum.

Ahh, soup ? Umm.. *thinkin'* Well, I like to eat Clam Chowder, Potato, Split Peas ( without ham ), homemade Cabbage soup and a few different soups. Yummy ! :wiggle:

my favorite soup is manhattan clam chowder and new england clam chowder...yum yum hehe

This is unique

Well, there was an event for the ladies at the church, it was during in the fall time. There was a theme for the fall season that we could make something to do with PUMPKIN. So I thought of making a soup. But HOW? I called up my sister, she knows a lot of cooking and she told me that Emeril had his own recipe of Pumpkin soup. So she gave me his recipe from his book.

So I made it.

OH MY GOSH! It was dayamn!!! delicious!!

Also I liked Squash soup and minestrone and leek/potatoes soup!

YUMMMY!

kuifje75 said:
Tamara, we also make pumpkin curry soup that is to die for. Sometimes we use butternut squash to substitute for Pumpkin if its not in season. Yum!

ah I didnt see your post after I posted up about the pumpkin soup!! YOu gotta try Emeril's!!

:)

I am crazy love to soup and it called "german potato soup" ( i have a few different kind of germany soup and i didnt look a name in my boxes ). it came from my german/portland grandparents who live in germany.... also my another denmark greatgrandparents and my dearly grandmother has a wonderful homemade denmark soup and i cant remember name of denmark soup..... i do love to eat claim soup,cheeseburger soup,homemade chicken soup , homemade french onion with cheese, texas chili soup, bean/ham soup, taco soup ( i learned from my lutheran chuch people gave a recipe to me and i made those and very delious taste ),and the finally soup is "cheese soup"

I love Matzo Ball soup!

My favorite is chicken soup with matzo balls YUM!!
I also like Manhatan Clam Chowder, and many others.
Margie

My Aunt's Vegetable Beef Soup

Onion Soup with lots of cheese

Texas Chili Soup

There was a soup with potatoes. I can't remmy.....

Back