what is your favorite game?

CoolieFroggie

Reaction score
hi everybody.. im just curious what kind game do you play on the computer like.. go to yahoo.com and click games...

I would go for zuma, typing shark... those are really fun!

what about you?

I'm fond of the Neopets games - and The Sims. I love the Sims. :) I'm also a gamer off-line, for Playstation 2, I like Grand Theft Auto and Vice City...those kinds of games are excellent stress - busters. ;)

I rarely play online games for I play PS2 - I go for RPGs like the Suikoden series, Final Fantasy, and so on. I also like the japanese games like Siren, Fatal Frame (those are sooo spooky and I feel like I need new undies when I am finished :giggle:

I recent play ZUMA!!! I love it but co-worker bother me! Grrr at them. Shh Yes, I did play at work. :)

I strongly recommend Games.com cuz they have Monopoly and Clue. The graphics are good and smooth as well. They've also got a shitload of other games as well.

MizzDeaf said:
I recent play ZUMA!!! I love it but co-worker bother me! Grrr at them. Shh Yes, I did play at work. :)
ohhh yea i love ZUMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Thanks Meg... for brings the url. :thumb:

I'm so addiction Roller Coaster tycoon off line.. Learned it lot how budget expense new build the roller coaster and how making good profit the marketting.. blah blah wha..ever..

I used to play games in yahoo, but not anymore.. I play games in Pogo.com :)

i play pool and literati AND also play pinball offline sometimes i wanna play those and also mahjong 2 :)

Back