What is Your Favorite Fireworks?

I like any fireworks that are loud. It's cool to see some new ones and some classic types too. They're fun to watch!

That's a pretty photo of a heart shaped firework, MoonDrifter. :thumb:

This may be silly but out of all fireworks, I like the sparkled sticks that you hold in your hand and you can wave it around. :)

I also love to use the black cat fireworks (which is illegal in Kentucky - I'd have to go to Indiana or Tennessee to get that) and some of the time, I use it as a prank to put it under one of my family's lawnchair. :giggle:

I also like the sparkled sticks, they are cool :)

I remember a couple of times that I shot bottle rockets under lawn chairs just to piss people off. :lol:

I like sparklers because they're so SPARKLEY! :fruit:

I like the fireworks where they had one that looked like a willow weeping tree sparkling down in the air. It made a crackling sound when it sparkles.

I also like a heart firework and they did a smiley firework last year in my hometown. I thought that was cool

Yea, but that house was in process of foreclosure. So I don't care much about it, was pizzed off that landlord allow foreclosure to happen, so that he can keep his stupid SUV (Ended up losing it eventually) and we paid rent for nothing.

Yea it was a rental! It was LOUD!!! Can't explain that!! We refused do that in our house....

I also like the sparkled sticks, they are cool :)

I remember a couple of times that I shot bottle rockets under lawn chairs just to piss people off. :lol:

:lol:

I know it is bad but you just can't help getting a laugh out of other's reaction when they are spooked. :giggle:

Loved the different fireworks at downtown- it was a blast! Hope it looks awesome this year with more fireworks. But bummer that I won't be able to get to see the fireworks tomorrow because I have to work with a good double pay!

Hope you guys have a wonderful 4th of July and enjoy the fireworks!!! :)

Too bad our son couldn't remember this. He was starting to learn walk around at that time I denotated M-80 in basement.

The sound of bomb yes, but the destruction like a bomb nope.

Must sound like a bomb going off. :giggle:

My favorite fireworks is sky rockets and sparklers sticks. Sky rockets is banned in New Zealand, that happened few years ago. But you can buy other fireworks during early November until end of Guy Fawkes Night on 5th of November.

In New Zealand, it is legal to let out fireworks any time of the year, depending on the weather etc, but only time to buy the fireworks is in November after that can't buy it in stores any time as it is illegal.

As for Australia's Fireworks, I dunno if it is legal to buy them in stores.

Back