What is your favorite collection?

SxySpicyGrrl

Cannot wait for spring!!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am curious what is your favorite collection? Mine favorite collection is dolphines, and " I love lucy" :D

I stopped collecting. I don't want to add any more stuff in the house...pain in ass to clean! I would collect just a little bit for each room's theme which is fine. But my son LOVES trains...I believe he'll collect trains trains trains (with other stuff that related to it).

Candles!

I must have over a hundred candles - yet keep buying more :giggle:

:giggle::giggle::giggle: I think I'm gonna start collecting money. Feel free to add to my collection at any time!!! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

i love collection is tweetybird ofc! but try not too much junk in my home..

I have several collections in progress -

Barbie
Breyer Horses
tiny souvenirs for my shadow boxes
40's, 50's and 60's kitsch items

..and cats, both living and decorative.

Wow you guys! I love to see a differnt collections that you have... :)

I collect Bears ofc. I have the Ty beanie baby bear collection and I have scented wax bears, and ofc teddy bears. LOL now does that explain my sn?

I collect anything Coca-Cola, well almost anything. I have pictures, posters calendars that I've cut up and pieced together and made my own art bears, one of them is four foot tall, tins blankets salt and pepper shaker napkins holder a Barbie with a coke cooler and cola swimsuit on coca-cola toy cars and delivery trucks from all different ages, just about anything I even wear a coca cola hat a lot of the time and coke shirt and I got a pajama set!

The military weapons for all, bolt-action, semi-automatic, and even illegally full-automatic. Yeah, I'm serious I'm collecting the military weapons, even though they're illegal.

I used to collecting Dragons but not anymore, but now i am collecting wolves mug, pictures, puzzle, figurines and shirt.

Last edited:
The military weapons for all, bolt-action, semi-automatic, and even illegally full-automatic. Yeah, I'm serious I'm collecting the military weapons, even though they're illegal.

Whoa--- seriously?

Me.. I would love to start collecting FAIRIES as I have different Desktop on my computer of Fanasty Fairies.

I love collecting American Flags/anything comes in red, white and blue (boxes, figures, dishes, candles, etc...)

History books such as Civil war, Pear Harbor, etc... and of course any kind of books (those are must have in my home :cool:)

Snowbabies (stopped now)
Fairies and Unicorns

Strawberry Shortcake (figures, etc...last time I collected was three set of Strawberry Shortcake bowls last Fall.)

I like collecting anything related to NE Patriots such as jersey, pics (saved on my pc), seasonal games, yellow lab-figures and calendars, gadgets, candles by Party-Lites, Illuminations, and Pacifika. I like collecting different color pens silly one :giggle:

Back