What is your favorite Christmas crafts???

Pinky

Reaction score
What is your favorite Christmas crafts?? :)

I love making home made Christmas cards, felt ornaments, all kinds of Christmas cookies and things like that. We have even made a Christmas tree that hangs on the wall made with cut outs of hand prints from construction paper. that was perfect the year my kids took down the tree. Everyday it went up and each evening they took it down and couldn't figure out how to put it back up. They were 3 & 4 at the time. :giggle: So, we took down and packed up the tree and went with one that hangs on the wall, out of their reach. When presents came, we set up the card table and put a cute little train on it and the kids were amazed.

My favorite ones is making a Gingerbread house with my kids. We will make it on Christmas eve. for Santa. :D

My favorite is

Professional special gift wrapping re-use for years instead of throw away and waste the papers. That is good to save the papers from trees

Decorate on trees

Ornaments with beads and polymer clay

Gingerbread houses

Jewelry with beads

scrapbook for Xmas cards

Xmas cookies with decorate

Decorate on wreath

And pretty such more....

Pinky, that sounds so nice. I like to knit and crochet. Some years my kids all get a cool knitted hat or socks from me, sometimes a crocheted ornament. Can you post a pic of some of your crafts? It is nice to know that you do this stuff. I wish I had more time to do this.

I will do that. When I am done with craft and post a pictures here.

When my kids were little, they used to have these little graham cracker sticks. We would melt chocolate, dip half the sticks, then put on wax paper to dry. We gave them for gifts and ate a lot too. I am really bad at crafts.

The kids named this cookie invention, "Chocolate Cockroaches." :)

LOL I am so not the crafty person. eh. However, I go to my friends hosting the kids' crafty night for the holidays. Most of times, those craftys are foamed, papers or simple sticks that i do help my kids making crafty.

Pinky, that sounds so nice. I like to knit and crochet. Some years my kids all get a cool knitted hat or socks from me, sometimes a crocheted ornament. Can you post a pic of some of your crafts? It is nice to know that you do this stuff. I wish I had more time to do this.

I remember one year, about 4 years ago, I made each of my kids a new quilt. Daughter has butterflies and son has nine-patch blocks. Mother got one with cats and teddy bears all on it. I also made quilts for each of my brother's and their wives as well as my 2 nephews and 2 nieces. That was a busy year.

I love making snow flakes to hang on the windows, and baking goodies.

How do you make your snowflakes? Paper or craftier? I like to do the ones with glitter glue on wax paper. They peel off and are so pretty and sparkly.

My favorite Christmas item is really not a craft its those snow globes. I love to shake and watch the snow fall. I like candles those that smell like gingerbread and other Christmas spices. I like pine cones, you can decorate them as center pieces. I can probably make a long list here lol

i do love make scrapbooking but sometime i dont make christmas scrapbooking often but my scrapbooking albums got FULL!!

Pinky I am looking forward to seeing some of your crafts. Do you knit or crochet too?

Pinky I am looking forward to seeing some of your crafts. Do you knit or crochet too?

I can do both crochet and knit. I made it for my new son's hat. It's done but not Christmas color. :)

Back