What is your favorite breakfast meal?

Chrysanthe

Reaction score
What is your favorite breakfast meal?

It is depends on my mood,
I love to eat:

Belgian Waffle with strawberry syrup (and real strawberries) and whipped cream
Omelette with hash brown (my husband's speciality)
German Pancake, yummy!
Bagels with strawberry cream cheese
Breakfast Strada
Yoplait strawberry or raspberry yogurt blend with cottage cheese

When on a trip, I only like to eat McDonald's Biscuit, Bacon Cheese sandwich,
Muffins or Bagels. (sometimes fruits and yogurt)

What about you?

Generally, a good hearty bowl of (cold) cereal is the norm for me, otherwise, I do like to have either oatmeal or cream-of-wheats (any flavor). There are times I do like to have pancakes or french toast with fried eggs. Sometimes when eating out at a restaurant like iHop, no matter what time it is, I'll be looking at the breakfast menu-- :cool:

~RR

Mostly I stay home and have nice breakfast... Big Breakfast likely eg: Sunny up Eggs, Ham, Homemade hash brown, and Toast plus coffee..
Last minute short notice: Simple Toast w/Peanut butter and coffee..

Appointment No timing eat breakfast.. goes to McDonald...

That's all I can have those breakfast menu...

Mostly vartiey breakfast every saturday and sunday nice breakfast likely eg:
Homemade pancake, Big Breakfast, Western Omeltte and much more...

I love my own homemade Omelette ( green pepper, oval tomotoes, onions, cooked ham and chesse).

I like eat hash brown with sunny eggs and bacons.Yummy

But I have to cut bacon and fatty foods.

Lol, Rockdrummer! My fave breakfast's at night, occasionally....

I ate cereal or one whole-wheat, rye or mixed wheat roll with cheese or homemade jams or wheat-toast with butter and homemade jams with herbal tea everyday before leave for work.

At Sundays, we have big breakfast bunch... fresh cheese, boiled eggs, fresh pineapple, fresh mixed wheat rolls and white rolls, homemade jams, German coffee...

French Toast is....

What is this?

french-toast.jpg

It is so good. You need get eggs, sugar, vanilla, Milk, and cinnamon... you could whip it up then get a slice of bread and dipped in and cook on the buttery pan. YUMMY!

Here is a recipe.. it is an example of it.

Cinnamon French Toast Recipe

I ate cereal or one whole-wheat, rye or mixed wheat roll with cheese or homemade jams or wheat-toast with butter and homemade jams with herbal tea everyday before leave for work.

At Sundays, we have big breakfast bunch... fresh cheese, boiled eggs, fresh pineapple, fresh mixed wheat rolls and white rolls, homemade jams, German coffee...

Sound pretty healthy but I wouldn't eat those! Yummy! Except coffee yuk. hehe.

I love some cereal with cold milk or home made hash browns cooked with oilve oil along with eggs, bread with jam and bacon. Mostly I eat cereal. :)

my breakfasts are usually... eggs, toast, coffee or OJ. I rarely eat cereal. occasionally I'll have oatmeal. But depends on my mood or diet.

i do eat breakfast sometimes not lots because i got slept late

i like eat IHOP its so good breakfast for 24 hours of breakfast im tell you about that but i like only breakfast,lunch and dinner not daily breakfast.

i know Waffle House always kept stay up because of breakfast for more 24 or 48 hours same IHOP

i do like eat fried eggs with toast its so good and oatmeal together makes me so hungry! than only whatevers what i wanted it.

when i have dentist appt nor dr's appt i have no time for cook breakfast but we going to MCD's or burger king have breakfast or have donuts at daylight donut to take out!

my grandmother always making breakfast all the times with her second husband because she not skip eat include breakfast,lunch and dinner also.

mostly old people always make breakfast all the times dues of dibates,surgery,whatsoevers but need more engery for that.

my dad's mom cant cook herself because she having strokes so the nurse from my grandmother's can carry for her i know that not easy for me! but my grandma still nursing home now but im not sure how long will be at nursing home till she died.

What is our favorite breakfast meal?
Kids love egg scramble with cheese, Malt o Melt with maple syrup or Strawberry Jam, Hot Oatmeal with cinnamon and sugar and Pancake with maple syrup.
XBGMR love scramble eggs, cut up sausage links and cheese then put 1 or 2 toasts as sandwich to depend on his hunger.
I love omlette with cheese, or Denver, bagel w strawberry cream cheese, and Toast with Strawberry Jam. I am not big fan of breakfast.
Mommyof4

French Toast
egg scamble apple on bread with cinnamon flavor if necessary

I see that in Germany is called "armer Ritter"

Thank you convince me what is this. Yeah, I heard about "Armer Ritter" but it's not same as American "French Toast" French Toast is sweet... it look generous to me... mmmhhh

We use 2 white or wheat bread to coat with beat eggs, some milk, salt/pepper, some herbal or ham or cheese to fry buttery frying pan... but I use olive oil instead of butter.

I'm surprised that American "French Toast" is for breakfast but to us is for lunch or evening snack, not breakfast... Interesting. I will try French toast for our lunch some day.

Depend my mood.

Cereal
Pancakes with bacon or sausage
sausage with egg sandwich (same idea as McDonlad's)
Breakfast burritos
Toast with PB or jelly/jam
Bagels
Cheese bread
Cream of wheat, rarely
French Toast with bacon or sausage

Back