What is your favorite animated christmas TV special as a child?

What is your favorite animated christmas TV special?

• Santa claus is comming to town

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Charlie Browns Christmas

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • The year without a Santa Claus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Frosty the snowman

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Rudolph And Frosty's Christmas

• Twas The Night Before Christmas

• Other

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters

ravensteve1961

Reaction score
Mine was santa claus is comming to town

In my young time, How the Grinch Stole Christmas is my choice, Grinch always remind me of the certain party.

All-the-time best Christmas movie? Love Hina Christmas Special: Silent Eve. Best Christmas plot-wise movie ever I watched.

I guess we will see 50 different christmas-related topics in this month?

Last edited:
I recently saw Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer on TV. I haven't seen this one for a long time, and oh my. It does look outdated big time.

I don't think I watched any of those, except maybe Scrooge... not sure why I didn't watch them, most likely because they weren't subtitled, and I found cartoons very hard to understand.

Banjo said:
I recently saw Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer on TV. I haven't seen this one for a long time, and oh my. It does look outdated big time.

yes it is outdated but hell its a CLASSIC!

personally ive always liked them all! :lol:

I love Frosty the snowman. I used to watch it so many times when I was younger and the song is in my head right now ha ha

Frosty the Snowman, Was a jolly happy soul, With a corncob pipe and button nose, And two eyes made out of coal Frosty the Snowman is a fairytale they say He was made of snow But the children know
How he came to life one day There must have been some magic in that old silk hat they found For when they placed it on his head He began to dance around Frosty the Snowman was alive as he could be And the children say
He could laugh and play just the same as you and me Frosty the Snowman
Knew the sun was hot that day So he said let's run And we'll have some fun
Now before I melt away Down to the village with a broomstick in his hand
Running here and there all around the square Saying catch me if you can
He led them down the streets of town right to the traffic cop And he only paused a moment when He heard him holler stop Frosty the Snowman
Had to hurry on his way But he waved goodbye saying don't you cry I'll be back again some day Thumpety thump thump Thumpety thump thump
Look at Frosty go Thumpety thump thump Thumpety thump thump
Over the hills of snow...(End of song) ::pause::::)

grinch who stole the christmas is my favorite christmas story.. and i never stop watch tht show.. current i am in play of those story in NTID for drama club.. :lol:

I voted Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer cuz it was always make me sad and happy. Many other reindeers pick on and teased on Red Nosed Reindeer cuz he have "Cherry Nose". He found a new "girl" friend to play together and was happy. Later, Santa set up all the reindeers ready to go and drop off presents. But Bad storm make him have hard time to see. So Santa saw Glow Red Nose and wonder who is that. Red-Nosed Reindeer came and save their night. Off they go! It was good show and memory for me.
Mommyof3

The one animated show (also was shown as a non-animated show) that I enjoyed seeing when I was little was the 'The Little Drummer Boy'...I can recall the many times I had this song playing out in my head countless of times as well as the story being sensitive...to this day, it still 'moves' me anytime I hear and see the words of this tune being played out....

There are several favourites that I have, one of them is Mickey's Christmas Carol. This one does capture the spirit of Christmas, sure... it's simplified for the kids to understand. But it's awfully good.

Roadrunner said:
The one animated show (also was shown as a non-animated show) that I enjoyed seeing when I was little was the 'The Little Drummer Boy'...I can recall the many times I had this song playing out in my head countless of times as well as the story being sensitive...to this day, it still 'moves' me anytime I hear and see the words of this tune being played out....
My favorite too. I play the video for my grandsons every Christmas time.

No one's mentioned Peanuts!!! They always have a great Charlie Brown Christmas special. I remember seeing it uncaptioned a few times before my father had a CC unit - and then watching it in captioned pleasure was great. By then though, I already knew the story. Animated flicks aren't my favorite, but at least you have some idea what they're about. :)

I pretty much like to watch all of those Christmas shows and movies. As long they are CC, that is. :)

I like any Christmas movies especially Miss Piggy and Muqently (green frog) (excuse me for misspelling) and Scrooge...........

I vote "Santa claus is coming to town"

Me 2 ;)

I like the ' Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer ' movie, and trying to find it at the store so we can watch it with the children on Christmas day!

I have many favorites.. But I voted for Frosty the Snowman... I have Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, The little drummer boy, etc... All are awesome! I really like the Grinch too.. Aw its the best! I love all christmas movies, their awesome.. :)

Back