what is your favorite animal?

daprilz

Reaction score
---> Squirrels! .... i love em!, they are sooo CUTIE!!! i cant even explain what my feelings about squirrels .... god, they are sooo CUTE !!! :) i would love to have squirrel as my pet! :D

Originally posted by OldNavyGirl
i love many diff kind of animals.... not ants or all reptilites (sp)
*reptiles*

I like SOME reptiles, but I don't really like snakes...*shudders*

I heard one time a snake crawled into the CPU while someone was using the computer and then *POW* something went wrong and the snake was dead inside the CPU! lol...that wasn't really smart.

I used to have an igunana, but only had it for an year and it died. :( I think lizards are better than snakes because they aren't venomous or anything.

Originally posted by daprilz
---> Squirrels! .... i love em!, they are sooo CUTIE!!! i cant even explain what my feelings about squirrels .... god, they are sooo CUTE !!! :) i would love to have squirrel as my pet! :D

Then come over, there's a lot of squirrels around on the campus at my college.

Re: Re: what is your favorite animal?

Originally posted by Jada
Then come over, there's a lot of squirrels around on the campus at my college.

GRRRRR, u make me wanna come, heh.

Originally posted by Steel
I think lizards are better than snakes because they aren't venomous or anything.

Gila monsters are poisonous...but yeah, I'd rather not have a poisonous pet.

Koalas are cute, but I'd have to say that dogs are my favorite. (Not the little fidgety dogs.) You can bond with a dog; cats are condescending, haugty little creatures that deign to let you care for them and think you aren't sufficiently appreciative of the honor entailed by the job.

Back