What is your favorite amusement park or water park?

I've been go to amusement park and water park

Amusement Park:
King's Island - It's okay
Cedar Point - It's my favorite! CP over King's Island
Six Flags in Kingdom, KY - It's my favorite! I can't remember what kind of ride

Disney World's Magic Kingdom I love it! Splash Mountain is my favorite ride
Disney Epcot - I love it! My favorite ride is Spaceship Earth, Mission space and Test Track
Universal Studio - My favorite is "The Simpsons ride" It's new! It used to be Back to the future. It's changed to The Simpsons ride now.
Islands of Adventure - The Lost Continent "Dueling Dragon" over The Hulk
I love go to Citywalk! It's so blast time!
Sea World in Orlando - My favorite ride is "Karken"

Waterpark:
Cedar Points: I can't remember what kind of ride
Six Flag's Hurriance Bay: It's my favorite slide can't remember what is name.

I don't have a pick favorite one yet. I will go to Amusement Parks and Waterparks which I never go. I love to ride on the roller coasts!

We travelled to amusement park and water park for years over the Europe countries.

It's hard to pick because we like all... I would pick the best amusement park/water park up is:

Europa-Park - Overview

Center Parcs - well known as Subtropical Swimming Paradise...

Center Parcs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Euro disneyland park in Paris
Disneyland Park (Paris - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Legoland in Germany and England
Legoland in germany and england - Google Bilder

Gardaland Amusement Park in Italy
Gardaland

cool, You was in Paris Euro Disney. I want go to there, too.. but i refer with the kids. so, i went to Sea World. It was great everything to see. my mom and friends told me, they love in Sea World in San Diego and Universal Studio in LA. But, we don't want go to Disney world in Orlando, because we haven't a children :) maybe later!!!!

So far it's Cedar Point for me, and Great Wolf Lodge for water park. It's an expensive hotel I've ever experienced. Lol.

So far it's Cedar Point for me, and Great Wolf Lodge for water park. It's an expensive hotel I've ever experienced. Lol.

Where is Great Wolf Lodge in? I heard it's waterpark indoor in Traverse City, Mich that where my cousin live there. I never go to Great Wolf Lodge Waterpark Indor yet.

We travelled to amusement park and water park for years over the Europe countries.

It's hard to pick because we like all... I would pick the best amusement park/water park up is:

Europa-Park - Overview

Center Parcs - well known as Subtropical Swimming Paradise...

Center Parcs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Euro disneyland park in Paris
Disneyland Park (Paris - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Legoland in Germany and England
Legoland in germany and england - Google Bilder

Gardaland Amusement Park in Italy
Gardaland
Wow! That's very interesting! I want to go Europe! I put the links in my bookmarks! :D

Where is Great Wolf Lodge in? I heard it's waterpark indoor in Traverse City, Mich that where my cousin live there. I never go to Great Wolf Lodge Waterpark Indor yet.

I went to the one in Wisconsin Dells, WI.. There's one in Sandusky, Ohio too, I saw it when we went camping last week.

I went to the one in Wisconsin Dells, WI.. There's one in Sandusky, Ohio too, I saw it when we went camping last week.

That's cool! I never go to Noah's Ark in Wisconsin yet. I want to go! But I have to wait until I have kids. We can take them for summer vacations. :)

Amusement Parks
Cedar Point (Sandusky OH) - best favorite - The Roller Coaster Capital of the World! (17 roller coaster - one of best roller coater - Top Thrill Dragster is 420 ft high and reach 120 mph)
King's Island (Cincinnati)
Geauga Lake (Aurora, Ohio) Closed now.
Disney World's Magic Kingdom (Florida)
Disney Epcot (Florida)
Universal Studio (Florida & California)
Disneyland (California)
Six Flags Magic Mountain (Valencia, California)
Great America (Santa Clara, California)

Water Parks
Geauga Lake's Wildwater Kingdom (Aurora, Ohio) - Stay open but no more Amusement park

Last edited:
My favorite amusement park or water part is "Black thunder" in Ooty. I like to go with my family. It is a nice place to enjoy.

Walt Disney World, Florida. I worked there as part of the WDW College Program.

Dreamworld - Gold Coast, Australia
www.dreamworld.com.au

MovieWorld - Gold Coast, Australia
Theme Parks, Thrill Rides & Family Fun - Warner Bros. Movie World | Warner Bros. Movie World

Wet 'n' Wild - Gold Coast, Australia
Water Park, Water Theme Park, Family Holidays - Wet'n'Wild Water World | Wet'n'Wild Water World

SeaWorld - Gold Coast, Australia
Family Holiday, Marine Education, Gold Coast Theme Parks - Sea World | Sea World

Australia's Wonderland - Sydney, Australia
It shut down few years ago, maybe in 2003?

I haven't been to Dreamworld's WhiteWater World - am hoping to go there this summer.

California's Great America in Santa Clara, CA

Magic Mountain in SoCal [i kept forgot the city name, dammit]

Vallejo's Marine World Park in Vallejo, CA

Disneyland in Anaheim, CA

Boardwalk in Santa Cruz, CA

California's Great America in Santa Clara, CA

Magic Mountain in SoCal [i kept forgot the city name, dammit]

Vallejo's Marine World Park in Vallejo, CA

Disneyland in Anaheim, CA

Boardwalk in Santa Cruz, CA

Valencia, CA

My favorite amusement park is Disneyworld, Florida and Kings Island, Ohio!!

Went to Disneyland, California- Its ok-ok.
Went to Holidayworld, Indiana- its soo cool.
Went to Dollyworld, Tennessee- not too bad.

Actually thinking about going on a trip with my fiance sometimes soon... but we are stuck working a lot... which it sucks!

Back