What is your favorite 00's in technology?

Pinky

Reaction score
00's will be over tomorrow midnight. Welcome to new 2010 as 10's decade. What is your favorite 00's technology?? Have fun!

Pagers ..being able to keep in touch with hearing people without worrying about finding a TTY. Thank god!

Apple iTablet which includes 10.1-inch screen, 3D graphics, virtual keyboard, video conferencing, e-books, internet and other functions.

That's cool. My favorite is blackberry, apple ipod, iphone, macbook, internet, Blu-ray movie, tv flat screen, videophone, WIFI is in everywhere at places.

I'm glad that we have videophone with vrs over relay on TTY.

We have cellphone with text message, IM, email over phone with long distance, and write a letter in mail with stamp.

I will get video baby monitor with vibrator and loud. I don't have to worry about miss the lighting flash when I can't hear and go check on baby to see it's sleep back and fourth.

Sideskicks and video phone!! Its so easier than I thought! :D :D :D

Boy, it's so many things to list 'em! XD

digital camera!!! but I need to own a good printer for picture without jumping into it too often.

sidekicks, iphones, blackberries and ...not to mention, videophones!

That's cool. My favorite is blackberry, apple ipod, iphone, macbook, internet, Blu-ray movie, tv flat screen, videophone, WIFI is in everywhere at places.

I'm glad that we have videophone with vrs over relay on TTY.

We have cellphone with text message, IM, email over phone with long distance, and write a letter in mail with stamp.

I will get video baby monitor with vibrator and loud. I don't have to worry about miss the lighting flash when I can't hear and go check on baby to see it's sleep back and fourth.

The internet became popular in the early 90's. It became more accessible in the 00's, that I will admit.

I have to say iPod, laptop, and smartphones. Without them, I would be pretty disconnected and bored still. :lol:

My new laptop easily out performs my first desktop computer from 1993.

blackberry.itouch.toshiba notebook.vp2000.purple.paperless technologies.

2000's have more popular expect brand for need include:

i-phone
Att
Starbucks
blueberry
laptop
modem
Toshiba
HDTV
digital camera
cellphone with text messages its would be best for me than nothing!!
Apple laptop but its expensives!!
blu-ray im not big fans when im watch that movie HECK NO!! When i look blu-Ray dvd prices got over around $30 or less sometimes sell
DVD machine
playstation video games 1-3 that my brother using all the times but he owned playstation 3!
Wii video games
X-box video games
3D computer
Dell laptop
HP laptop

iPod Touch/iphone, qwerty cell phones, digital camera and videophones for the deaf.

I will say video phones, pagers...not sure what else ha! However we don't have pagers for few years....just stick with computers/laptop and use Wifi :)

digital camera and latest deaf alerting systems(although I don't use the alerting devices at the mo) I will eventually want a new brand minicom.

The internet became popular in the early 90's. It became more accessible in the 00's, that I will admit.

Yeah I know that. The internet was first in late 90's. I got my first webtv in 1998. I never have AOL or PC until my mom got a new pc in 2002. I met my husband in 2003. I canceled on MSNTV because I hate this. He had his gateway pc and moved live with me in apartment in 2005. He got macbook in 2007. Then he got another macbook pro for his school. He gave me his old macbook.

Back