What is your Chinese Zodiac Animal (and element)

naisho

Forum Disorders M.D.,Ph.D
Reaction score
Inspired by November Gypsy's Animal thread, I decided to create a chinese version.

Don't have to share your birthdate. Just go to the site and fill it in to find out what Zodiac animal you are, and what Element you are.

Chinese Astrology, Chinese Signs, Feng Shui, I Ching and more!

For me, I'm a Pig of the Water element.

Don't take the site too seriously though.. seems kind of like an exaggerated version of the Chinese interpretation. It seems to have most basics down.

Check Post #15 for elemental animal / friendship compatibility explained.
http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/64469-what-your-chinese-zodiac-animal-element.html#post1308164

Last edited:
I'm Rooster of the Metal Element

I'm a Monkey of the Metal element.

I'm an Ox of the Wood....*Feeling slightly embarassed* Never really thought of myself in that light before....*Grins*

Interesting results ;)

You can not only figure out your sign, but there are general rules between animal and animal; how they will react and become friends/relationship with another. Not just the love compatibility thing, but friends in general.

I found a site that does a better job at keeping it toned down, simple and mysterious. The way it should be.

Fill in your Birthdate on the M D Y in the middle, then you have the option at the bottom right to see your "friendship" with another animal plus how your element of that form of animal is explained.

Chinese Zodiac,with great contents about Chinese Zodiac sign, with calendar, picture,wallpaper and t-shirt

For example, with Pig and Dog, we have:
Boar and DOG
"Mutual respect for one another. No underlying clashes or struggles for dominance. Agreeable ties in love and partnership."

It will also explain for you the various types of the Elemental form of the animal.
example, Fire Dog, Water Dog, Metal Dog, Wooden Dog, Earthen Dog and why they are different from the other forms.

Back