What is your all time favorite movie?

Anyone else like The Big Blue? I have no idea why I've watched it so many times.

The Shawshank Redemption

A fine movie...the movie was filmed not too far from here where I live. I need to take a tour inside the prison one day. Remember the oak tree at the end of movie when Red (Morgan Freeman) found money? The storms knocked the tree down...totally damaged it.

A fine movie...the movie was filmed not too far from here where I live. I need to take a tour inside the prison one day. Remember the oak tree at the end of movie when Red (Morgan Freeman) found money? The storms knocked the tree down...totally damaged it.

Mansfield prison, right? That place is crazy haunted. Would be cool to spend a night there.
:iough:

I love the Wizard of Oz as well growing up....did anyone ever see the movie Return to Oz? It's a bit weird but I enjoyed it.

I remember the movie The Abyss...that was creep to me but I was like 9 at the time...

As an adult I love action suspense movies and anything to do with Sherlock Holmes...new or old. Do love the new Sherlock Holmes movies that have come out, I also really like Alfred Hitchcock movies as well. Did anyone here like 2012? I thought that was good. Love all the effects, talk about crazy suspense.

Thought I would tell you all what I am watching....

Romy and Michele's High School Reunion....lol Anyone remember that movie? I forgot just how funny this movie was.

Oh, I also though of another movie I really like..."White Chicks" that movies cracks me up.

White Chicks had me laughing out loud. I think this is one of the most hilarious part of the movie.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCOP15e349g&feature=youtube_gdata_player]White Chicks 11 - YouTube[/ame]

White Chicks had me laughing out loud. I think this is one of the most hilarious part of the movie.

White Chicks 11 - YouTube

OMG LMAO...I love the part where they are saying: "Oh you wanna talk about mother"...lol that and the powdered breast milk part...lol

BTW those girls need to wear a bra! They are just left out there to flap in the wind...hello! lol

I'm so glad someone else likes this movie. I love the dance off scene as well...haha

Top Gun, I feel burned out from watching it. I recently saw I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, hilarious! Jessica Biel as usual is HOT.

Due Date, I think that's one of the funny movies I've seen lately. The seen where Jamie Foxx makes them coffee just about killed me. Oh wait I forgot, I saw Tucker and Dale vs Evil over the summer, that was pretty hysterical.

Top Gun, I feel burned out from watching it. I recently saw I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, hilarious! Jessica Biel as usual is HOT.

LOL I had been waiting for someone to post Top Gun as one of their fav's...

Due Date, I think that's one of the funny movies I've seen lately. The seen where Jamie Foxx makes them coffee just about killed me. Oh wait I forgot, I saw Tucker and Dale vs Evil over the summer, that was pretty hysterical.

I haven't seen Due Date, I will have to check that one out. :cool2:

Tucker and Dale vs Evil! I just ordered that and I'm still waiting for it to arrive. I've been wanting to see it. I've heard so many positive reviews about the movie. The trailer alone looks very hilarious. Can't wait to watch it!

LOL I had been waiting for someone to post Top Gun as one of their fav's...

Also one of your faves? I get a kick out of an early scene where their XO is getting them straightened out or fly a plane full of rubber dog doody out of Hong Kong! LOL The aerial shots are awesome!

Also one of your faves? I get a kick out of an early scene where their XO is getting them straightened out or fly a plane full of rubber dog doody out of Hong Kong! LOL The aerial shots are awesome!

Actually...no it's not one of my fav's...but always seems to be on almost everyone else's list. Whenever my friends would get together or even my parents friends...and they would talk movies...this one was ALWAYS mentioned. So I was waiting to see how long it would take before someone brought it up.

:cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2:

And I agree the aerial shots did rock.

Politics. About now we are suspected terrorists. Obama signing a bill for illegal protests.

Back