What is wrong with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A cosmetic surgery might improve what's on the outside, but will do nothing to fix what's on the inside. And until you work on fixing what's wrong on the inside, you will not be happy and satisfied with your life.

Clinical depression, or bi-polar disorder, or many other forms of depressive illness are not caused by something wrong with the brain, but by chemical imbalances inthe brain. The medications don't alter the brain, they just even out the out of whack chemicals that are naturally occuring in the brain.

yes exactly, outside looking has nothing to do with the chemical mental due to bipolar or boreline personalities....

There is nothing wrong with my brain... why I need medication to
fix my brain?
I love life. I just unhappy with having Treacher Collins Syndrome.

Instead of Psychologist, I went to Cosmetic Surgeron to see what
he can do to fix my face up... he suggested me to get fat injection
to make my face fuller.

So I am having surgery on August 31st... So after that...
I hope that I look NORMAL.

I hope my life is much more better and I hope I get more
opportunity after I look NORMAL.

And have more friends

Ugh... looking outside is not important to us. We won't reject you.... Personality is more important... I am not perfect either, you need to learn how to love yourself.... Do not let other people judge you how you look... If they think for who you are... Give your finger at them... Find other right group of friends...

You need to stop feeling sorry for yourself.... Do not think about other people who look down at you... Fuck them... Focus on yourself to see a Therapist, excerise and eat right food... It will make you feel so good about yourself...

My husband passed away... My life was upside down... I need to stop feel sorry for myself... I worked very hard on my two jobs, take care of my sons who go through grief for their loss best Dad... I can't let my life drain into the ocean.... I had to fight myself to lose weight and eat healthy food... I lost 22 lbs and wear a nice clothes, make up and change my hair style...

Alot of people compliment how I look GREAT ! I am not 100% healing in my grief... I have alot of friends and family who give me good support. They love and cherish me alot....

You need to learn to trust some of your friends who love you... Stop feeling negative about yourself.. Stop feel sorry about yourself....

Stand up with your two feet to stay in stronger....

Most of posts here are great support.

Why not take a holiday to any third world countries to see how poor people happy and cheerful, it will make you think materials, things and outlooks are not important.

You will realised your lucky, and stop feeling sorry for yourself.

Good luck!

Many good support posts here... I hope you will take their advice to positive your life.

I personally think you need a professional help... You should make an appointment with therapy to find out about yourself.

Yeah it is a good idea to go see psychologist during cosmetic surgery to give me some guidance.

If I look normal after having cosmetic surgery, I probably be confuse....

how I suppose to act, or be a different person...

If so, then taking baby steps and bigger steps beyond will get you whereas you'll surely know what to do. Things won't happen like when someone 'snaps' their fingers and *poof!* and you right there and then know what to do, just takes 'time'.... :D

;)
~RR

Yeah it is a good idea to go see psychologist during cosmetic surgery to give me some guidance.

If I look normal after having cosmetic surgery, I probably be confuse....

how I suppose to act, or be a different person...

be yourself! smile!!

Do I really have a mental illness?

I whined so much.

When I tried to stop whining... I can't

I whine about gay, whine about my face, whine about my money, whine about everything...

Even the relay operator got tired of me whining.
I called collection agency and harassed them, they hung up on me.

Then I get so depressed... I get into deep deep deep thought...
Stareing at the wall...

Then I cried.

What is wrong with me?

I don't get angry. And people said I am nice and sweet...

my mom yelled at me, "SHUT UP!!!"
She went on vacation to get away from me.

What is wrong with me?

My therapist gave me some medication... but I won't take it
cause I am scare it may be poison.

You should really try Valium, honey.

Or maybe go to Iraq and get Terrorist to chop my head off.

And I won't feel nothing after that.

Or maybe Iraqis can strap bomb on me... and I can blow myself up.

Mod Note:

Thread's closed--(must I need to explain?...thought so.)

Go back to post #2 and start again...and word of advice, do see or seek professional help.

No 'games', no 'buts', no 'ifs'....now or be done here.

~RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back