What is/was your breakfast today?

Wirelessly posted (MyCellyTelly)

Had breakfast around 2 pm. Roast beef sandwich on nutty oat bread with lettuce tomato and provalone cheese.

We had oatmeal with brown sugar, raisins and chopped pecans.

I skip breakfast but If I eat breakfast I skip lunch. Always been like that...

Oatmeal with raisins, brown sugar and fresh strawberries.

Skipped breakfast because coffee was more important today. I guess it's not too late, but the computer chair is so comfy.

Had my 2 cups of coffee with hazelnut flavored coconut milk creamer, 1 egg lightly fried with non-stick cooking spray in a non-stick pan and 2 slices of toast.

Had my 2 cups of coffee with hazelnut flavored coconut milk creamer, 1 egg lightly fried with non-stick cooking spray in a non-stick pan and 2 slices of toast.

The hazlenut flavored coconut milk creamer is my favorite. Sometimes I use coconut milk and hazlenut or english toffee flavored stevia instead.

I PIGGED out! Two plates of scambled eggs about 12 strips of bacon, 3 piping hot cinnamon rolls and several glasses of OJ. Just needed to have a big breakfast day.

I'll say. I got three frozen packages of bacon in my freezing saying "Eat me! Eat meeee!"

I think I'll wait til I'm hungry enough.

perhaps you might want to demand to see its packaging facility to ensure that there is no questionable fluid in your bacon :lol:

I PIGGED out! Two plates of scambled eggs about 12 strips of bacon, 3 piping hot cinnamon rolls and several glasses of OJ. Just needed to have a big breakfast day.

Today, coffee and a slice of wheat toast.

If I make a breakfast that big, it's usually pretty healthy: egg beaters, turkey bacon, wheat bread, non-concentrated orange juice and some fruit.

I also make a mean, low fat, low sugar french toast, but that's another thread.

Cup of coffee, buttered toast with local honey.

Having my only cup of coffee right now and will have wheat toast with honey...

Had my usual oatmeal with raisins and brown sugar. 2 cups of coffee with my hazelnut flavored coconut milk creamer.

Grayma - I only recently found this creamer at my Whole Foods. I have French Vanilla and Hazelnut. I'm not really fond of either flavor, but I have to kill that coffee taste. I may buy some more Torani coffee syrup in caramel flavor.

Back