what is ur fav disney movie?

My favorite Disney movie would be Toy Story. I also like any Pixar movie. :)

Toy Story is from Buena Vista Pictures. Not really Walt Disney but I know it's under that company. Toy Story 3 will be under Walt Disney since they own Pixar.

1) Enchanted
2) Lilo and sitch
3) snow white
4) Cars
5) All princess diaries movies
6) Cinderella
7) Herbie

Finding Nemo

Ratatioulle

Snow White

Alice in Wonderland

Cars
'
Bambi

The Goofy Movie

Herbie

Those are some of my favorites....I like most of them, though.

The Lion King. Who won't list as the favorite? It's considered classic. And of course, Beauty and the Beast.

I just added a recent favorite - Ratatouille!
But there's also more that I like from the disney movies but not my favorite.
It is Princess Diaries 1 & 2, Mulan 1 & 2, Bambi 1 & 2, Pirates of the Caribbean 1-3, Lady and the Tramp, and Peter Pan (both cartoon and live). I'm sure there's more but can't come to mind.

the fox and the hound
finding nemo
wall-e
tuck everlasting
iron will
enchanted

it's not disney but it was made by two guys who use to work for disney which is the movie anastasia. i love that movie, and love the soundtrack. "at the begining" is the sweetest song.

I used to have one. Then all of Disney's films followed the same format. They all look the same to me.

As a Classic Volkswagen owner, I'll always remember Herbie's prevalence within mine own childhood. Of course, it only made the United States' passion for cars into an emotive bond (more than it already was). Still, the People's Car will always be cutesy in the Disney fashion.

Top 10 Favorite Movies

01. WALL-E (very futuristic with eye-popping graphics!!! I enjoyed it at the movie theater)
02. Cinderella (my favorite and it's totally original)
03. Toy Story 2 (makes me walk with my cane and get in a car to the airport...just kidding but dangerous!)
04. Toy Story (Pizza Planet is my favorite!)
05. Cinderella III (this movie blows me away when it comes to evil stepmother taunting Cinderella :ohno:)
06. Cinderella II (I love the songs, especially the credit)
07. The Incredibles (I love the Golden Age better than the rest of the chapters, but hey! Ed-na -- Mode -- is coooool with nice biometric technologies. Plus, I love the vehicles travelling along the railing system)
08. Monsters, Inc.: (I love to live in Monstropolus!)
09. Finding Nemo (I skip some of the dentist part... I was quite terrified of watching it...)
10. Cars (Boring, but love the beginning)

Back