What is TOMATO?

E

eternity

What is a TOMATO?

Do you know what is it?

could you elaborate about tomato?

Last edited by a moderator:
Slang for an attractive cooter...I mean, girl. :o

but it will taste better when it s put with salt on it and when its a little hard, only u can remove it the seeds.. :| tazzzttyyyy??

"What is TOMTATO?" that's lamest forums I ever see that. we are human for eat tomatoes as FOOD. hmmm just red ball with very thin skin. What else? hmmmm

Originally posted by Katzie
The answer is... here !

Fly Free you don't know what ya missin' hunny!

*noted* and still stand by my opinion -- tomatoes tastes like SHIT sowwy Katzie :eek:

BabyPhat. The fact is .. Tomato is a FRUIT.

My daughter and I were arguing over that absurd issue.

She said it's a VEGETABLE and I said No, It's a FRUIT. She said no it tastes like vegetable. I told her I know there are many people who argue about whether it's fruit or vegetable. She said *All fruits taste like sweet and vegetables taste like plain.*

As she thought that Tomato should be VEGETABLE, but it's not.

Also, Lasza.. What is a LAME forums that you have ever seen, eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
same to pumpkins. still count as fruit not vegetable.

*chuckles* cute.. of course i did that sometimes with my friends and anybody else includes teachers, too.. o well..

What is the difference between fruits and vegetables?

The difference between fruits and vegetables is that fruits have seeds whereas vegatables do not. Tomatos have seeds, therefore, tomatos are fruit!

Originally posted by Katzie
What is the difference between fruits and vegetables?

The difference between fruits and vegetables is that fruits have seeds whereas vegatables do not. Tomatos have seeds, therefore, tomatos are fruit!

Fruits = a food with seeds in it

Vegs = a food with no seeds in it

Back