What is this about?!

This is sickening .. i am animal lover, too.. i cant believe someone would do something such like that.. i hope whoever did this will be caught and deserve punishment like being beheaded so that person will know how puppy feel when it happened to the pup.. :( May God be with that person on his/her judgement day...... sigh..

I agree with animal lover
I would want that person to pay too for that deed.

:rl: :rl: to that person, who wants to kill animals is beyond me.

I am a member of aspca and hsus and seeing this hurts me!!

:pissed:

:h5: yaya!

but what is aspca and husus? :confused:

Then you are even worse than they are. :mad:

:roll: oh plz! u rather to see humans killing animals with little punishment such as going to jail for that than instead of human killing human for what they did to animals?

i have my reasons... i grew up that way.. that what is i do...

sorry, u not in my life and u dont really know my lifestyle is..

:roll: oh plz! u rather to see humans killing animals with little punishment such as going to jail for that than instead of human killing human for what they did to animals?

i have my reasons... i grew up that way.. that what is i do...

sorry, u not in my life and u dont really know my lifestyle is..
You're right, I don't know your "lifestyle".

But if your "lifestyle" includes taking the law into your own hands and killing people because they were cruel to animals, that is totally wrong.

You know, the people who are cruel to animals could use your same excuse. They could say, "I have my reasons...I grew up that way...that's what I do."

Still wrong, wrong, WRONG! :mad:

well folks, guess what!! THEY GOT HIM!! They got the St. Paul Dog Killer! That was fast! Please read this site.

Top News- Man Arrested in Girl's Pet Dog Beheading - AOL News

The reward went up to 20K by donations. The 17 years old girl already got a new puppy and she is happy about it. She thought he might want to kill her. Praise God she is ok and they got the guy. Hey Animal Lover, now you have your chance.. but be nice!!!!!

You're right, I don't know your "lifestyle".

But if your "lifestyle" includes taking the law into your own hands and killing people because they were cruel to animals, that is totally wrong.

You know, the people who are cruel to animals could use your same excuse. They could say, "I have my reasons...I grew up that way...that's what I do."

Still wrong, wrong, WRONG! :mad:

ok.. that ur opinion.. mine is different from urs

well folks, guess what!! THEY GOT HIM!! They got the St. Paul Dog Killer! That was fast! Please read this site.

Top News- Man Arrested in Girl's Pet Dog Beheading - AOL News

The reward went up to 20K by donations. The 17 years old girl already got a new puppy and she is happy about it. She thought he might want to kill her. Praise God she is ok and they got the guy. Hey Animal Lover, now you have your chance.. but be nice!!!!!

i'm glad to hear that! :D and u telling me to be nice? :squint:

That is very sad, can't believe that someone would harm an innocent dog. That person is very sick to do this kind of thing and needs help fast.

Back