What is the sign for ARKANSAS?

Oh LA uses the sign for Shit, which is the finger coming out of the bottom of the other fist? (If I remember correctly, and I guess poop would be the finger coming out of the top part of the fist?)

When I think of LA I typically think of the LSU Tigers or Duck hunting in the Southern LA swamps, particularly near Gueydan with Ronnie Prudhomme and Roux. (Damn I watch too much Television) :lol:

Ive seen the sign for Texas is drawing a big "7" with your dominant hand. Now how this relates to Texas I have no idea. I think the sign for Dallas is tapping the "d" hand on the ear or cheek (not sure exactly, but I could be wrong).

california is done a couple of ways

index finger on temple, swings out into a "y" shape

same sign for gold

are two that i know

i always says Arkansas but known as Ar and i knew Kansas because mostly people says KS no matter what signs for states they known words to mean

Ive seen the sign for Texas is drawing a big "7" with your dominant hand. Now how this relates to Texas I have no idea. I think the sign for Dallas is tapping the "d" hand on the ear or cheek (not sure exactly, but I could be wrong).

A lot of places have the "7" sign. Think: Chicago, Philadelphia, Rochester, Detroit, Tucson, Anchorage, Austin etc.

Back