What is the ONE thing your not caught without?

i feel naked without my keys

You keep motorcycle in your house? I knew men love their cars and motorcycle but I did not know it when that far! LOL

It's true...my older brother actually does that. I can't even begin to think how is it that his wife lets him leave the motorcycle in the living room for the night but it does get that far...it does :shock:

My glasses, purse, and keys.

Stateside, it my iPhone and wallet. Here in the sandbox, my 1980s cellphone, wallet and my weapon.

It's true...my older brother actually does that. I can't even begin to think how is it that his wife lets him leave the motorcycle in the living room for the night but it does get that far...it does :shock:

I have a neighbor and he seem to spend more time working on his car or motorcycle than with his new wife!

You keep motorcycle in your house? I knew men love their cars and motorcycle but I did not know it when that far! LOL

I ran with a bunch of bikers when I was young. Remember one guy who slept on his scoot.... He made love to his girlfriends on it and if they wanted to sleep with him they had to sleep on it with him.

Yes, it was an interesting sight.

My trademark item is a pack of 3X5 index cards and 2 pens.

I ran with a bunch of bikers when I was young. Remember one guy who slept on his scoot.... He made love to his girlfriends on it and if they wanted to sleep with him they had to sleep on it with him.

Yes, it was an interesting sight.

My trademark item is a pack of 3X5 index cards and 2 pens.

How do you sleep on scoot , sitting up ?

Back