What is the most ticklish spot of your body?

You should have seen the nose of my ex... but I'm sure you could feel it too since it was all swollen... poor guy :laugh2:

:giggle:

That reminds me of the bloody nose I gave my girlfriend in high school when she came up from behind me and started tickling me. I was SO upset that I turned around, grabbed her long hair, punched her square in the nose and told her NEVER to do that again. :lol: Warning: If you like having fingers, DO NOT tickle me! :laugh2:

By the way, in case anyone is wondering how I was able to locate her nose, it really wasn't difficult. This person had a very loud voice, so unfortunately for her, she kept talking which gave me a perfect sound clue as to where she and her nose were. :giggle:

Damn Jolie! Been razed senseless recently? In my case, that would be where the sun don't shine! Get my drift? Doing that with fingers walking like spiders earns them a good opportunity to die laughing! LOL

under my ribcage near the flanks as well as my feet. I have very sensitive feet but horrible toenails.

By the way, in case anyone is wondering how I was able to locate her nose, it really wasn't difficult. This person had a very loud voice, so unfortunately for her, she kept talking which gave me a perfect sound clue as to where she and her nose were. :giggle:

:giggle:

That reminds me of the bloody nose I gave my girlfriend in high school when she came up from behind me and started tickling me. I was SO upset that I turned around, grabbed her long hair, punched her square in the nose and told her NEVER to do that again. :lol: Warning: If you like having fingers, DO NOT tickle me! :laugh2:

:laugh2: Very hilarious :P

Damn Jolie! Been razed senseless recently? In my case, that would be where the sun don't shine! Get my drift? Doing that with fingers walking like spiders earns them a good opportunity to die laughing! LOL

LOL - Nah, I haven't been razed senseless recently but if I were to, You'd know it by then. :D

Speaking of the fingers that is walking like spiders -- I HATE HATE having that done on my inner arm and it tickles! I always would have to rub my inner arm after that is done because it always leaves a funny feeling to it. :lol:

find them :naughty:

Oooh, You better watch it, Mister. :naughty: :lol:

That is a G rated question with an X rated answer.

:lol:

Well, here's to the best endeavors you could get on with the program. ;)

mostly on my sides , feet , neck and armpits ...once anyone do that to me I would start to scream and try to move away I would laugh so hard

I remember walking my fingers like a spider to my mom or sis and they would cringe. Now I know what not to do next time.

The worst thing you can do to my feet is to hold your thumb, aim it at the lower section and push it all the way up fast.

Oooh, You better watch it, Mister. :naughty: :lol:

go for it!

I'm waiting

big_401691.gif

Back