What is the most stupidiest question can you come up with?

who is buried in Grant's tomb?

WOW..... I am surprised no one caught my spelling mistake LOL

Last edited:
In a cab, when you ask to keep the meter running, does it sprout legs and follow you?

What do you get when you order Spaghetti and Meatballs. This was asked this evening by someone in MIL's weight loss group at Olive Garden.

What do you get when you order Spaghetti and Meatballs. This was asked this evening by someone in MIL's weight loss group at Olive Garden.
:lol: Please tell me you are joking. I bet it was all that waiter could do to keep from laughing.

"5 orders of medium french fries. Would you like some fries with that?" I over heard the drive up cashier ask when I worked at McDonald's. NO JOKING

Notice when ya blow in your dog's face, he gets upset, growls, etc but if ya take him for a car ride, the first thing he does is stick his face out the window!? :lol:

Hmmm, I guess that was off topic...:lol:

Notice when ya blow in your dog's face, he gets upset, growls, etc but if ya take him for a car ride, the first thing he does is stick his face out the window!? :lol:

Hmmm, I guess that was off topic...:lol:

yay, silly nonsense stuffs that pets do.

What is the longest sentence in the world?

That reminds me of something. This happened in another country and obviously another language but two guys were competing and trying to come up with their language's longest grammatically correct sentence.

After days or weeks or months of work, one of the guys achieves it! The other guy then adds "She loudly shouted.." and quotes whatever the first guy's sentence was and won the competition. Apparently in their language, there was no other way to add another word like "The girl in the long blue dress loudly shouted..." :dunno2:

I don't even know if it's true lol. My high school physics teacher told me that story. It was one of the many stories he told that stuck with me. :lol:

That reminds me of something. This happened in another country and obviously another language but two guys were competing and trying to come up with their language's longest grammatically correct sentence.

After days or weeks or months of work, one of the guys achieves it! The other guy then adds "She loudly shouted.." and quotes whatever the first guy's sentence was and won the competition. Apparently in their language, there was no other way to add another word like "The girl in the long blue dress loudly shouted..." :dunno2:

I don't even know if it's true lol. My high school physics teacher told me that story. It was one of the many stories he told that stuck with me. :lol:

Technically in the English language a sentence can be infinite and still be grammatically correct as long as conjunctions are added between complete thoughts. One example is Molly Bloom's soliloquy in Ulysses.

Technically in the English language a sentence can be infinite and still be grammatically correct as long as conjunctions are added between complete thoughts. One example is Molly Bloom's soliloquy in Ulysses.

This was in another language with a different set of rules and syntax.

Yes each language has it's own grammar and syntax. I wonder what the longest sentence is in ASL??? :hmm:

LOL I never really looked at ASL as a language with sentences... It becomes sentences when translated to English, but on its own, I don't think there are any sentences. Something to think about. :hmm::laugh2:

Wirelessly posted

Can deaf people hear a little bit? ( as an interpreter its been asked) followed by Are Deaf people good lip readers?

:lol: Please tell me you are joking. I bet it was all that waiter could do to keep from laughing.

Seriously, this was not a joke. The lady did ask for that. For some reason, she kept thinking there would be more on the plate. The waitress was just flabbergasted. Salad or soup and breadsticks are included, but the order was for spaghetti and meatballs. The menu said spaghetti, meatballs and sauce. She thought some chicken or something else came with it.

Back