What Is The Bible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hottiedeafboi

Reaction score
There is so much arguments about The Bible. Many using the Bible in the impropriate way. Natural (non-christians) people, may read and try to proven and leading misunderstanding and wrong views of God and lot of what, why and etc. Many chirstians using Bible as a stone casting about "their wrongs" or God will pinished you and etc. As Jesus said, "If you abide in My Word....." There are many ways of seeing what God has done. The Bible is also a Spiritual nourishment to help you grow. As a christian we suppose to be an example what Jesus walk and said. For example, disciples lead into violence the night of Jesus arrest and Jesus rebuke His own disciples. Bec Jesus didn't come for defeat Romans. Only part is, put aside on the view and worship the Lord daily and the Holy Spirit will lead you thru His Wod- Bible. For example, read Book of Psalms, there are many ways when you read and you express in worship thru Book of Psalms. Revelation 4 and 5, " Worthy is the Lamb, that was slain." Jesus favorite word is this, "Come....come..come..." I like what Max Lucado said " as Jesus is talking to you, "COME, let us talk about these things. Though you sins are like scarlet, they can be as white as snow.""All you who are thirsty, COME and drink.""COME to me all. All of you who are tired and have heavy loads, and I will give you rest."" COME to the wedding feast.""COME follow Me, and I will make you fish for people.""Let anyone who is thirsty COME to Me and drink." God is a God who invites. God is a God who calls. God is a God who opens the doore and waves His hand, pointing pilgrims to a full table." That's the message . The Bible is also for correction to help us in time of needs. When we fall into sin, grace abound. God knows our struggle, pains and etc. All the hell thing what Jesus is saying, is sin is destroying us, Jesus is saving you from the claws of sins. Also, about God protecting us. Now one thread mention about shooting and Bible protect us. Well, true, any book do also. But that's not the point of the incidents. Important and key of how we face in life, is cease a moment and worship the Lord, not just in church, but anywhere and anytime. Jesus did not give you legalsitic, He gives you freedom. No other has that. Only He is dong is invite you and there is no "IFs". Many looking at the Bible in the wrong way and missing the point what the Bible is really about. Let go and let God. Smile.. All I m giving, is giving you the message of comfort, that's who God is.

Here's a heartfelt that Jesus said " Jerusalem, Jerusalem! Your people have killed the prophets and have stoned the messengers who were sent to you. I have often wanted to gather your people, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings. But you wouldn't let Me. And now your temple will be deserted. You won't see me again UNTIL you say, "Blesses is the one who comes in the name of the Lord." Is that's so inviting? Is that so loving? Is that so caring? Jesus wants you and wants you be with Him forever and we will thank and praise Him for what He has done for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back