What is on your keychain besides house/car keys?

pretty much as i have it what they said on this posts expect one relate to my work. I cant said it.

Jolie...jolie.. JOLIE: you know what it is btw its illegal, only officers are allow to have. Im sure you're smart enough to figure it out :)

lemme know if you're right (of course, not via this but via to my...you know it)

I'm right, am I? :fingersx:

A purple house key and a shimmery blue dolphin keychain.

I like to keep it as simple as I can. :D

Let's see here:

Car key
House key
Handcuff key
Slivergripper tweezer
Atwood Tactical Whistle
Wilson Tactical lanyard
Keyless entry thingy

Last edited:
I forgot to add a purple scratch off key for lottery tickets.
You actually have that?

You should use something that you consider "lucky"... like a lucky quarter or something. :)

You actually have that?

You should use something that you consider "lucky"... like a lucky quarter or something. :)

Yea,I got it from the 7-11 they gave them out for free and you might be right about getting something for luck because I had it for a couple of months and have not won anything yet and I play scratch off keno.

Yea,I got it from the 7-11 they gave them out for free and you might be right about getting something for luck because I had it for a couple of months and have not won anything yet and I play scratch off keno.
Bingo! There's your problem...

I've been offered something like that before. It was like a special keychain that you stick your scratch lottery ticket in. Give it a pinch and slowly pull the ticket out. It will scratch off the whole thing for you. (This was for those business-card sized tickets.)

That takes the whole fun out of playing those scratch lottery tickets. I like to scratch a bit... one by one... to surprise myself. :)

Bingo! There's your problem...

I've been offered something like that before. It was like a special keychain that you stick your scratch lottery ticket in. Give it a pinch and slowly pull the ticket out. It will scratch off the whole thing for you. (This was for those business-card sized tickets.)

That takes the whole fun out of playing those scratch lottery tickets. I like to scratch a bit... one by one... to surprise myself. :)

me too.:)

nothing... the heavier the key chain is, the starter will get loose to the point you might not need a key to start the car.

nothing... the heavier the key chain is, the starter will get loose to the point you might not need a key to start the car.
:lol: I never thought of that. For me, it's annoying to hear the sound of the keys banging the side of the steering wheel as the person drives. I've seen some women who have so much crap on their keychains that it all hangs halfway down to the floor. Sometimes, I stand there as they pull out their keychains... and pull... and pull... cuz it's just too damn long! :roll:

:lol: I never thought of that. For me, it's annoying to hear the sound of the keys banging the side of the steering wheel as the person drives. I've seen some women who have so much crap on their keychains that it all hangs halfway down to the floor. Sometimes, I stand there as they pull out their keychains... and pull... and pull... cuz it's just too damn long! :roll:

lol...i learned the hard lesson. i had like... gazillion of key chain collection when i was 16... (of course!)....and i had 92' Chevy z-24 convertible at the time...after few months of putting the weight on the starter, pretty eventually i could even start the car without my keys!

also, i've heard from my other friends with the similar problems. so all i have is 3 house keys, car remote and key, hiking cliff thingy- whatever you call it. that's all.

also, one of my lil pet peeves is that people have a laynard on their key chain, wtf?

lol...i learned the hard lesson. i had like... gazillion of key chain collection when i was 16... (of course!)....and i had 92' Chevy z-24 convertible at the time...after few months of putting the weight on the starter, pretty eventually i could even start the car without my keys!

also, i've heard from my other friends with the similar problems. so all i have is 3 house keys, car remote and key, hiking cliff thingy- whatever you call it. that's all.

also, one of my lil pet peeves is that people have a laynard on their key chain, wtf?
I've actually seen someone at NTID snap off a key from the ignition because of those laynard things. When that person got out of the car and the key was still in the ignition, he pulled the laynard and snapped off the key. He had to use a pair of plyers to pull out the key inside. :roll:

I have:
My house key
My dad's house key
Mail box key
CVS card
A really loud whistle
A spare Medical Alert pendant
A springy thing to go around my wrist.

I've actually seen someone at NTID snap off a key from the ignition because of those laynard things. When that person got out of the car and the key was still in the ignition, he pulled the laynard and snapped off the key. He had to use a pair of plyers to pull out the key inside. :roll:

LMAO. I find that funny!

car key, house key, (Eeyore pic on it made at Lowe's), p.o. box key. key to parents house, key to their shed, key to our shed, key from my last car- (remind me to hit the damn deer next time!), discount or membership cards to: CVS, Books-A-Million, Office Max, Pet Depot, Jerry's- (a locally owned grocery store), State Farm insurance- that says-"turn keys into local State Farm office if found", allergy medical I.D. card. Sassy's I.D. tag & her butterfly off of her collar, Kenny key chain charm from South Park cartoon, key chain thing with "If You Don't Like My Driving, Stay Off The Sidewalk!" on it, another one that says: I don't have an attitude- I'm supposed to be this way, another one that says- mirror mirror on the wall, make him rich and make him tall, one of my brothers army dog tags, can/bottle opener( for when you gotta drink and drive! [just kidding!] Mt. Dew, water or tea only!), key chain size mace spray bottle, small L.E.D. flashlight, a rubber yellow sheriff's office star badge with Cullman County Sheriff- Tyler Roden written on it, and a D.A.R.E. program- Say no to drugs key chain, a small figure of Tigger and of Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh, a leather and purple bead chain with Stephanie spelled out on it, and last but not least a small pic cube{6 sided} with a pic of Tony-hubby, Ozzie & Sassy 2-gether, mom, dad,my brother Stacy & moms Pomeranian Janie. All of these are on their own key ring & they are all on a purple carbiner made to hold keys. Also in my purse I carry a one million volt tazer that charges off a wall plug-in every so often and full sized bottles of mace spray and pepper spray.( it isn't illegal here to have mace or pepper spray as long as it is only a certain size but a police tazer gun with the darts is but mine is a hand held one that has to touch skin to have any effect on the perpetrator, I can't own a gun and don't want to (because out of my mom, dad, only brother Stacy and only daughter me, only my dad and me are still alive due to my brother killing himself with his police pistol and my mom killing herself with dad's police pistol) but we are having to move into a higher crime area for husbands work (Tarrant City, about a 10 to 15 minute drive from Pratt City in Birmingham Al.- B'ham happens to be one of the top ten highest crime cities in the states) so my Brothers old boss from the city cops office bought me the mace, and pepper sprays and paid half on the tazer. Oh and don't worry I use just my car key in my car ignition and leave the rest of the keys/key chains in my purse; I hate hearing the bang or rattle of keys hitting the steering column and I don't want to screw up my ignition either, I usually use just one thing at a time but take them on and off each time I need something a]but keep them all stored on the carbiner that stays in my purse so I don't lose any of them when I am not using one of them.

Keychain and Keys, How many? (carry your keys with you)

I carry:
7 keys for work
3 keys for home
1 car key and 1 keyless car alarm remote
1 carry small gate remote
1 auto club key
1 bike lock key

All are 15. (I have two extra, that's 17)
and keychain: 4 keychain (that's 18)

also small CVS card and ralphs card.

A friend of mine has 20 keys and 6 keychain. He says it's heavy!. no room for his jean pocket :giggle: instead of putting in his backpack

Last edited:
It happened to me too when I used to have that old station wagon, it was annoying at first, sometimes I get locked out when I finish my shift at McDonald's - just had to call one of my parents to bring over the spare keys! :S But now, I'm alllll good, cause to a new car I bought last year which has keyless entry remote control :D

Sorry for the late response, heh.

That's cool, Do you still have that same car that u bought last year?

Let's hope you don't forget the keyless entry remote control because if you do, uh oh, you'll be locked out! :lol:

Back