What is it with guys?

Gulgothir said:
:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

So thats what you ladies really looking for.

:party: :fruit:

I am not looking for a party. I am looking for *sex*-want to go crazy.

:3some:

Oh yeah? How would you fix that dilemma? Just sex, not a relationship.

:popcorn: Its strange how this thread went in a different direction, but I ain't complainin. :wiggle:

Gulgothir said:
:3some:

Oh yeah? How would you fix that dilemma? Just sex, not a relationship.

:popcorn: Its strange how this thread went in a different direction, but I ain't complainin. :wiggle:

Tell me.

:bye:
Maybe another time. I gotta go hit the hay, and I'm taken anyways. But it was fun. Pleasure to talk, and ya def will find someone. Looks like ya got AJ interested. :naughty:

Peace.

Gulgothir said:
:bye:
Maybe another time. I gotta go hit the hay, and I'm taken anyways. But it was fun. Pleasure to talk, and ya def will find someone. Looks like ya got AJ interested. :naughty:

Peace.

LOL-Thanks. Nice meeting you. Good night.

Reba said:
Women do too, but with the right person, right time, right situation. We are not animals. (Although some men are dogs.)

Men can have self-control and standards too. Good men do. Men can be romantic, just like women, if they are decent, mature, and good-hearted. And I don't mean "sensitive" woosie men; I mean men with strong character.

Nothing wrong at all.

Absolutely! And some men do, too!

Keep looking in all the right places, and hopefully you will find the right guy.
This is third or fourth time that we agreed upon same perspective. I hope that you have a good heart to not get heart attack.

GeorgiaLady, I'm confused. You stated in your first post:
DeafGeorgiaLady said:
What is it about those guys? They want to meet women but still they have one, ONLY ONE on their minds. Do you know what is that? SEX SEX SEX-One night stands and fucking then leaving them in the bed.

That pisses me off! I thought men were looking for love at the same time as women. What is it about men? :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:
And yet:
DeafGeorgiaLady said:
I am not looking for a party. I am looking for *sex*-want to go crazy.
I gather that men are not the only people who obsess about sex? I'm not challenging you or anything like that but I was puzzled when I read your posts. But in fact, many men looked for sex because they wanted to go crazy too :)

Magatsu said:
GeorgiaLady, I'm confused. You stated in your first post: And yet:
I gather that men are not the only people who obsess about sex? I'm not challenging you or anything like that but I was puzzled when I read your posts. But in fact, many men looked for sex because they wanted to go crazy too :)

LOL I aint worrying about that. I am back with my boyfriend. SEX is damn wonderful and making love too. WONDERFUL!!!!!! :applause:

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
LOL I aint worrying about that. I am back with my boyfriend. SEX is damn wonderful and making love too. WONDERFUL!!!!!! :applause:
lol okay. Welcome to the club by then. I'm glad that everything works out for you.

And yes, sex is damn wonderful ;)

ah... sex, sex, more sex..

yes.......yes..........yes....... men loves sex but scared of committiment... yup.

this one is uncanny for me... i do love sex also but i hardly gotten a laid!?! :o

No Offense, women re the same too! some of them wants one night stand. Not always at men.. I know alots of people re like that, it cuz they don't want to have settle relationship or not getting any enough sexuality, or not feel good abt them selve, many reasons.

Magatsu said:
lol okay. Welcome to the club by then. I'm glad that everything works out for you.

And yes, sex is damn wonderful ;)

:ty: :ty:

Oh yes......................so wonderful. :whistle: :whistle: :)

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
I have a boyfriend now.:)

that's not what I meant, you hated sex in the other post, now u love sex. That's why I said that, lol!

sequoias said:
that's not what I meant, you hated sex in the other post, now u love sex. That's why I said that, lol!

LOL yeah. Well I had a bad experience with my first time with my first ex who was a real bastard and that was why I hated sex. So then my second time-my boyfriend was not pressuring me, it was all my doing (my boyfriend is my second). You know what I mean? So I decided to do it, he was so gentle with me and I loved the making love part. So wonderful. :)

Ahhh, no wonder...I'm glad he's being easy on you, so good luck with your bf. :thumb:

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
LOL yeah. Well I had a bad experience with my first time and that was why I hated sex. So then my second time-my boyfriend was not pressuring me, it was all my doing. You know what I mean? So I decided to do it, he was so gentle with me and I loved the making love part. So wonderful. :)

Back