What is it with guys?

DeafMommy0407

Reaction score
What is it about those guys? They want to meet women but still they have one, ONLY ONE on their minds. Do you know what is that? SEX SEX SEX-One night stands and fucking then leaving them in the bed.

That pisses me off! I thought men were looking for love at the same time as women. What is it about men? :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

hunny,

men will always be men!!!!! ;) if u don't like what they're like.. ignore them if you have to.

That is disappointing. :( I think it depends on the man. It does seem the good ones are getting harder to find.

I am sorry that it didn't work out for you this time. Please don't give up hope.

Just be thankful that you found out about him before you got more deeply involved.

Hang in there. :hug:

Reba said:
That is disappointing. :( I think it depends on the man. It does seem the good ones are getting harder to find.

I am sorry that it didn't work out for you this time. Please don't give up hope.

Just be thankful that you found out about him before you got more deeply involved.

Hang in there. :hug:

Thanks. I am just pissed off. I mean I am almost 27 and I feel getting older everyday!

AJ said:
we just like sex, what can i say.

lol yeah I know that men like sex. I am just saying that why? I mean what is wrong with the old-fashioned way? Go on a date and chat and have fun and walk the lady to the door and whoever makes the first move to kiss Good night and make plans for the next date. Come on, what is wrong with that?

Okay okay, that sounds corny but some women want that!

ive probably had...2 one night stands. and i am a gentleman if i may say so about myself.

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
lol yeah I know that men like sex.
Women do too, but with the right person, right time, right situation. We are not animals. (Although some men are dogs.)

Men can have self-control and standards too. Good men do. Men can be romantic, just like women, if they are decent, mature, and good-hearted. And I don't mean "sensitive" woosie men; I mean men with strong character.

I mean what is wrong with the old-fashioned way? Go on a date and chat and have fun and walk the lady to the door and whoever makes the first move to kiss Good night and make plans for the next date. Come on, what is wrong with that?
Nothing wrong at all.

Okay okay, that sounds corny but some women want that!
Absolutely! And some men do, too!

Keep looking in all the right places, and hopefully you will find the right guy.

Reba said:
Women do too, but with the right person, right time, right situation. We are not animals. (Although some men are dogs.)

Men can have self-control and standards too. Good men do. Men can be romantic, just like women, if they are decent, mature, and good-hearted. And I don't mean "sensitive" woosie men; I mean men with strong character.

Nothing wrong at all.

Absolutely! And some men do, too!

Keep looking in all the right places, and hopefully you will find the right guy.

Thank you! Finally, a woman who agrees with me and knows what I am talking about! lol

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
Thank you! Finally, a woman who agrees with me and knows what I am talking about! lol

You know what we blokes want? An angel in public, and "nasty" in private. Oh, and the occassional free beer and sense of humor too.

Am I gonna get lynched by you ladies now?

I do sympathize, I truly do. Men do have sex on their mind, and its hard for us blokes to find genuine women that aren't like a soap opera 24/7, and its hard for you cos you do have to compete with the women that give it up way too easy, therefore ruining your chances (who wants to come second.)

Believe me, we are looking for gals that are genuine and down to earth. Ain't easy to find that, same for girls looking for that in guys. But it isn't impossible. You find one eventually.

Gulgothir said:
You know what we blokes want? An angel in public, and "nasty" in private. Oh, and the occassional free beer and sense of humor too.

Am I gonna get lynched by you ladies now?

I do sympathize, I truly do. Men do have sex on their mind, and its hard for us blokes to find genuine women that aren't like a soap opera 24/7, and its hard for you cos you do have to compete with the women that give it up way too easy, therefore ruining your chances (who wants to come second.)

Believe me, we are looking for gals that are genuine and down to earth. Ain't easy to find that, same for girls looking for that in guys. But it isn't impossible. You find one eventually.

Want to date me? You want what you want, I want what I want. I think that sounds a match. lol

Just recently moved to D.C. Got a good old college friend in Atlanta, GA. Had some good times with him and his buddies. Southern gals are fun to hang with. :dance2:

Gulgothir said:
Just recently moved to D.C. Got a good old college friend in Atlanta, GA. Had some good times with him and his buddies. Southern gals are fun to hang with. :dance2:

Oh yeah we southern gals are fun. :mrgreen: but damn you are in DC. I might want to fuck you and get the shit over with it. *sighs* what do I have to do? *foot tapping-thinking of what to do?* :mrgreen:

Back