What is important for student success at college/university?

E

eternity

Do you know how to success at college?

List 'em.

P.S. Stevey it aint homework... :fu:

Originally posted by eternity

List 'em.

slave away and do ur papers, go to classes, pay attention, and ofc HOMEWORK would be included eternity LOL

And if u don't understand the work, request a tutor!

Good luck!
;)

-tutor
-demand to have an interpreter during the class
-notetaker
-more time to study
-do your assignments on time
-be at your class on time
-be prepared
-reading more (through the book)
-discuss during the class to gain your knowledge

etc etc etc blah blah blah ......

Just uphold your integrity... be willing to sacrifice a few things... like sleep and life... :D

That's how I graduated.

It's real simple. Time management, and find what works and what doesn't work. Find your limit. Do it. If you are not willing to put in the overtime, then perhaps another alternative can be considered. Everyone has a different path in life to walk on.

get degree, get job, get the money, get the job done, get ur priority done, that is that.. :thumb:

When I was in college, I rarely studied.
What I did was:

Read homework readings before classes...
Go to lectures and pay attention carefully...
Understand clearly the main ideas that professors are talking about.
Actively take part of class discussions.
Re-read homework readings if needed.
Do good on tests and projects

it help me get a better job - so I able to get new car, own house - handle family well.

-tutor
-demand to have an interpreter during the class
-notetaker
-more time to study
-do your assignments on time
-be at your class on time
-be prepared
-reading more (through the book)
-discuss during the class to gain your knowledge

etc etc etc blah blah blah ......

:werd:

Originally posted by DirtyOldMan
Have someone do your homeworks and cheat some exams...
You will succeed! :naughty:

:eek: what a stupid idea!!!!!!!!!!! We can't fool Universities cuz they already have a system about that. trust me.. ohh It is not that easy.. so. pls come up with a right idea! :roll:

Hey Dirtyoldman is just jokin' LOL He's a riot I'll tell ya!

Best way to succeed in college is NO PARTY! :bowdown: Yahp that's right honey. :thumb:

Originally posted by Katzie
Hey Dirtyoldman is just jokin' LOL He's a riot I'll tell ya!

Best way to succeed in college is NO PARTY! :bowdown: Yahp that's right honey. :thumb:

I am sorry I have to disagree with u. Parties can be fun with studies cuz it helps u to be relax in someway.. but I can't imagine myself to have no fun just studying all the times.. it will makes me look like that I don't have a life..... so.. U can party but less.. but keep up with studies.. so You can be successful.. All you have to do is to Balance with ur studies and ur fun time.

List 'em.

Damn, I was about to ask you that question. :laugh2:

Originally posted by TygersaidStfu
I am sorry I have to disagree with u. Parties can be fun with studies cuz it helps u to be relax in someway.. but I can't imagine myself to have no fun just studying all the times.. it will makes me look like that I don't have a life..... so.. U can party but less.. but keep up with studies.. so You can be successful.. All you have to do is to Balance with ur studies and ur fun time.

Yes, I agree with you there, but ya have to realize I was just torturing the idea on Eternity! *grin* Of course, we got to raise hell sometimes. *remembering my times in college LOL* I'm sure Fly Free remember some! LOL

:rofl:
You guys know that I'm only kidding. I wouldn't use that method to get by. No one will absolutely get by in some universities.
Look at Menedenz family who their father tried to buy their sons' way around in some university. But it absolutely won't work that way. See the result?
Their sons killed their parents. :shock:
Anyways back to the point... Work hard and try to be aware of their assignments turned in with their expectations of theirs. And do good for the exams. I think that you all will do alright. You'll succeed ! :D

:bsflag: Dirtyoldman isnt kidding around..

Even though, he is trying to make me fail my english class :o

Back