What is gratitude? (This is a must to see)

This video making me cry LOL....Very touchy..Thanks for sharing it with us,

This is a very powerful message but indeed, We all need to remember the less fortunate and also be fortunate for what we have become of.

It seems to me, The message is intended for us who lets our lives go by and not giving ourselves the time to stop. Also to take the time for ourselves to think clearly only to "REMEMBER" what is around us and for what life has to offer for us.

Thank you for sharing this powerful message with us. ;)

Very beautiful! I will send the link to my family and friends. :)

Your very welcome :)
Yes it is too good to ignore this link here for you all to read and remember.

This link are great and interesting. Thank you for share this with us.

Wow.....beautiful words.....

Thank you. Sending the link to my family. Thank you. *sorry, I am just speechless at the moment.*

This is beautiful and I like it. It is a powerful message to pass around. Thanks for sharing it, Opal. :)

Opal,

Indeed thanks for sharing this video!
I like that to keep every time "Remember" No matter what...
Key is importance things do with others open heart and gratitude them.

Sorry

Thanks for the link, but I can't say I really liked the video at all. First of all, although I can't speak for people in other countries, there is no reason to be homeless in the United States. Anyone who is at the brink in this world can call 9-1-1 and be taken to a hospital for treatment, even for mental illness. Your community has outreach programs that help people get food, homes and jobs, to those who are not so fortunate.

I know, because I was in that situation, and I saw people, who were also formerly in the hospital with me, who got group housing and jobs, and they were eventually able to care for themselves.

Powerful story with a very good message. I sent it to my family and friends. God Bless :angel:

Thanks for the link, but I can't say I really liked the video at all. First of all, although I can't speak for people in other countries, there is no reason to be homeless in the United States. Anyone who is at the brink in this world can call 9-1-1 and be taken to a hospital for treatment, even for mental illness. Your community has outreach programs that help people get food, homes and jobs, to those who are not so fortunate.

I know, because I was in that situation, and I saw people, who were also formerly in the hospital with me, who got group housing and jobs, and they were eventually able to care for themselves.

I agree that there is no reason to be homeless in the US but some people actually prefer to be homeless. I did read a study done on homeless people a long time ago in my pychology class and it stated that some people are not able to function around other people or with rules. They did interview some homeless people and they said they are happy with how they live as long as they are kept warm and find food. I know it is hard to imagine.

Awww, that's a great message to be shared. It made me feel touched. Wow!

Handouts do not help homeless

I agree that there is no reason to be homeless in the US but some people actually prefer to be homeless. I did read a study done on homeless people a long time ago in my pychology class and it stated that some people are not able to function around other people or with rules. They did interview some homeless people and they said they are happy with how they live as long as they are kept warm and find food. I know it is hard to imagine.
Shel, I agree with you 100%. When I lived in Chicago, a lot of the merchants posted flyers in their stores, "Handouts do not help the homeless!" with a logo showing a symbol of a person handing money to a person on the floor, surrounded by a red circle and slash, similar to the "No Smoking" logo. The flyer described how homeless need information, not money, in order to help themselves.

One of my Hard-of-Hearing friends, from Utah, came to Chicago, and he hated it, because there were so many homeless.

Back