What Is Christianity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hottiedeafboi

Reaction score
Christianity is a person who have received Christ as their personal Savior and Lord. Christian does not based by performance itself, coming from a family, the country you live in, being baptized. A person who acknowledge who I am, a sinner, believing Christ is God in the flesh (body), who bleieve that Christ was crucified and took our place upon Himself and paid our sin debt in full. And raised from the dead on the 3rd day. Then ascended to Heavem with the Father. Those who received Christ, automatically Holy Spirit indwells the believers and sealed till He calls us Home. There are different group of christians, some are liberals, some are moderate, some are conservative, but all believe the same Christ, but different creed. As for me, I'm more as moderate, not meant nuetral, meant to becareful and weighing the doctrine. Now, all these three aren't meant they aren't christians. Extreme is more pressuring and many are likely legalistic and some are out there to protest. Liberal is more as nuetral. My belief is share the Gospel and minister those who are in need. When someone ask or suggest, I'm glad to share it. I have no power to make others to believe what they want to believe. As I read the life of Jesus, I have no slight seeing Jesus to make anyone to believe. One story is perfect example, the rich man, as he said he followed all ten commandments. And Jesus respond, then give all you have to others, the rich man was sadden and walked a way. As Jesus said its terribly hard for rich people to get into God's kingdom. In fact, its easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than ofr a rich person to get into God's kingdom. Notice it, Jesus didn't force. Many times religious leader ask and do things to trap Jesus, Jesus responded. Sometimes religious leaders dissappointed bec He has a good point and numerous times they were angry with Jesus and threat to kill Him. Notice also, Jesus didn't win everybody. That is the whole idea why I stand my faith in Christ regard on all the issues. Yes, many times I keep hearing when some been saying, nobody told me, nobody warned me and all of this. That is why I point out what I shared. Again,regard of all labels, He died for ALL. What makes Spiritual growth, is the Bible, NOT just KJV, find anything that helps you understand the translations (BIBLE). Without them, its like going in the dark woods or having a boat out in the sea tossed to and fro or lost your way along the dark woods with no map or guidance. Bible is full of different ways, history by seeing how Powerful and Holy God is,testimonies of Christs, teaching and discipline our spiritual walk, maps of life and many others in them. Worship the Lord daily, not just sat or sunday in the temple or church. Its everywhere you go. He is Omnipresence.

Here's the beautiful way to look at, by Max Lucado, from the book called "The Gift", " Christ came to earth for one reason: to give His life as a ransom for you, for me, for all of us. He sanctified Himself to give us a second chance. He would have gone to any lengths to do so. And He did. He went to the cross, where man's utter despair collided with God's unbending Grace. And in that moment when God's great gift was complete, the compassionate Christ showed the world the cost of His gift. Trace the path of this Savior, The God who swapped heavenly royalty for earthly poverty. His bed became, at best, a borrowed pallet--- and usually the hard earth. He was dependent on handouts for His income. He was sometimes so hungry He would eat raw grain or pick fruit off the tree. He knew what it meant to have no home. He was ridiculed. His neighbors tried to lynch Him. Some called Him lunatic. His family tried to confine Him to their house. His friends weren't always faithful to Him. He was accused of a crime He never committed. Witnesses were hired to lie. The jury was rigged. A judge swayed by politics handed down the death penalty. They killed Him. And why? Because of the gift that only He could give. He who was perfect gave that perfect record to us, and our imperfect record was given to Him. Jesus was "not guilty, but He suffered for those who are guilty to bring you to God" (1 Peter 3:18). As a result, God's holiness is honored and His children are forgiven." Is it beautiful way how Max Lucado pictured of Jesus Christ? The truth is, it is. Regard of others, I look at the Saviour, where there is none compare. As the song goes, "what a friend we have in Jesus". He's all in all.

Interesting note by news media how to relieve stress and strain, its by listening inspirational christian music or classical. But mmm, deaf, there's more since you couldn't hear music, Bible/devotional is also works.

Another thing, christians does not bow down to worship the crucifixion or pictures or anything like that. Some do, but I don't, and I know many other christians doesn't either. We worship the living God. Christians brainwashed people? No, not at all. Yes, some preachers does teaches about claiming God will bless you if you give large amount of money. I've seen that and dissappointed, bec that's not of God. But tithing and offering, yes, God will bless you. Many churches does not want anything that if you do it with "have to". God bless those who are cheerful givers, not holding grudges and God doesn't forc3e anyone. If someone look down on you, then that person loses the blessing. Lately, been seeing the blame game on christians this and that. You think I haven't experience some christians are doing that to me? No. I've been there, they judging, gossiping, condemning and etc, but what they do to me does not make me stop believing who Christ is and at the same time, I don't do whatever I want to, but to deal I need to deal and even they think I begin come to senses, I may have, but they haven't. Bec I watched how Jesus walked and shared others who suffered and struggled, bec He understood the pain and still does. Jesus forgives all inspite of what you and I have done. He's nothing but LOVE. Oh how awesome is His Grace upon us. The more you love God, the more the world hates you and it is evidently happens and proven. Many will cut you down and mock you when you continue to grow in Him. Yet, we still not suffer enough compare how Christ suffered.

Hahahahaha. No, I haven't been ordained and thanks. (Smile and laughing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back