What is best phone?

jamesh

Reaction score
I've been using a sidekick for 8 years. I lost the data package because of tmobile change. The only free phone I see on web deals is the garmin-asus Garminfone. Does anybody think it's a good choice? I am open to all suggestions.

best phone ever.

watch-phone.jpg

Hey, I've got a Nokia that's just about the same as JClarke posted! It's a pre-paid deal; $100 more than covers me for a year. I use it for texts only. It has a neck loop, but I'm not happy with the sound quality through my t-coil.

I had one of those and sometimes wish I still did. The Nokia that is.

Plain and simple. Its only purpose is to communicate with people by voice or text. It does not take pictures, give me maps or directions, play videos, massage my back, or do bloody anything but transmit and receive messages.

I'm old-fashioned. That's all I want my phone to do.

I've been using a sidekick for 8 years. I lost the data package because of tmobile change. The only free phone I see on web deals is the garmin-asus Garminfone. Does anybody think it's a good choice? I am open to all suggestions.

Hi there,

You can get Virgin Mobile (They don't need contracts it's operated by Sprint PCS) for just $25 a month. I own a Samsung Intercept Android phone. They can use the phone card for 25 a month at Best Buy, Target and large store even if your neighbor store have some phone cards..

I recommend get a insurance coverage at Best Buy Geek Squad, that beat on phone's company insurance, that I pay 29.99 2 years insurance coverage from the Geek Squad. When the Geek Squad can send you a mail when your approach expiration.

For more information available at Virgin Mobile

JClarke, I had a phone quite similar to that when I graduated high school, it had the interchangeable faceplate. I can't believe in 10 years time I have gone from an analog cell phone to an iPhone that does pretty darn near everything.

Best phone:

apple-iphone-4-white.jpg

:lol:

Hi there,

You can get Virgin Mobile (They don't need contracts it's operated by Sprint PCS) for just $25 a month. I own a Samsung Intercept Android phone. They can use the phone card for 25 a month at Best Buy, Target and large store even if your neighbor store have some phone cards..

I recommend get a insurance coverage at Best Buy Geek Squad, that beat on phone's company insurance, that I pay 29.99 2 years insurance coverage from the Geek Squad. When the Geek Squad can send you a mail when your approach expiration.

For more information available at Virgin Mobile

That is a good deal but I get to keep my data plan at tmobile for 29.99 and I'm used to paying that every month so I want to stay there. if garmin isn't good. I thinking about getting the mytouch or sidekick 4. but they're not free. I can get the for 129.00.

JClarke, I had a phone quite similar to that when I graduated high school, it had the interchangeable faceplate. I can't believe in 10 years time I have gone from an analog cell phone to an iPhone that does pretty darn near everything.

Best phone:

apple-iphone-4-white.jpg

:lol:
interchangable covers = very popular, I used to have flashing keypads but don't have these anymore these days.

Back