What is best horror movie you ever seen?

DeAfLuCkYiRiSh

Reaction score
Alien, first movie that was most scary moment.

I liked Friday the 13th all series.

Nightmare on the Elm Street all series.

Alien 2.

I never watch any horror movies again after I watched most stupid movie, feardotcom...

Final Destination series
Cabin Fever
The Ring series
Saw series

"The Birds" was one of the first and I will never forget it.

I never like Horizon Event at all. Its not horror movie, its too EVIL.

I recently watched Stay Alive. That was an interesting movie. :)

Friday the 13th all series.

Nightmare on the Elm Street all series.

Saw all series.

Final Destination series
Cabin Fever
The Ring series
Saw series

I like The Ring first part. Second part that I did not like. It doesnt make me feel scary at all.

I liked Final Destination Series. All of those are very good.

Funny horror that I liked is The House series.

SAW series. I normally don't like horror flicks, but a friend had me watch SAW 2, and then I liked it enough to see SAW, and I really like the series, and now SAW 3 is coming!

To be honest with you, I am more scared Michael Myers "Halloween". I cannot watch it no more in my life. It's really creep me out.

Scary Movies....

To be honest with you, I am more scared Michael Myers "Halloween". I cannot watch it no more in my life. It's really creep me out.

LOL! Facts: The man named Michael Myers wear a mask was used be Captian Kirk in Star Trek. Also paint white cover the mask and dye the hair different color. That's what my friend told me and I examine it then it is true. Also my favorite scary movie called "The Thing" and this movie direct by John Carpenter and he did direct the movie called "Halloween."

P.S. I do love horror movies but not just this kind of movies, such as SciFi, Drama, Mystery, Action, and more.....

Shaun of the Dead
Land of the Land
House of Wax
Child's Play series (including Bride of Chucky and Seed of Chucky)
bride-chucky-c.jpg

SAW series -- cant wait to see SAW3 LOL

HIGH TENSION (unrated) foreign language (French) movie with english subtitles

STAY ALIVE -- ill just say this movie is definately unusual when i watched it with Cooliefroggie -- dont wanna say more for those who hasnt seen the movie and want to see it! :lol:

those are the ones i think are the best ones so far ive seen

I love all horror movies!

Once I was scare slept in dark room after I watched " Ring" lol

I am not sure which is best horror movie. I will think about it later.

Will do post later on..

GoldenLeaf74

mmmm...mmmm....mmmm....thinking really hard ...too many horror movies popping in my brain...dang dang....i get back to the question later...dang dang

I love all horror movies!

Once I was scare slept in dark room after I watched " Ring" lol
It happened to me after I watched Ring movie. I caught the glimpse of blurry mirror in my old bedroom...it freaked me out. I am glad that I am still alive.

:eek: The Exorcist was definately the scariest movie i've seen. Just thinking about that movie gives me the creeps.

Back