What is a pro-life?

Right.
It's not easy to do..

No, it isn't easy. But he had already been committed to a mental institution once before this happened. That doesn't mean that he shouldn't ahve been given a second chance, but they should have paid closer attention to the behaviors he was showing. One of hisprofessors told the administration 2 weeks before he did the shootings that he was seriously disturbed and acting very strange in her classes. With his history of mental illness, they should have adressed it immediately when the professor reported it.

life

I noticed many pro-lifers are only talking about abortion stuff --

let allow me ask you,
What is true "pro-life" to you?
I think there are generally two kinds of people who are against abortion. Those who are anti-abortion, meaning they are against abortion, and those who are pro-life.

I often find myself being the latter.

I'm pro-life meaning I'm against the death penalty, against most war, a vegentablian (sp) and obviously against abortion.

Often times, pro-lifers are porteyed (sp) as uncaring and inconistent with their beliefs. Anti-abortionists who bomb clinics, anti-abortion politicians who enforce the death penalty and anti-abortionists who threatened people's lives, in my opinion, are not pro-life and do much more harm than good to our cause. Pro-life is *all* about the anti-DEATH. :)

What are your thoughts on this?

Do you believe in a "consistent life ethic" or would you simply call yourself "anti-abortion?"
[/COLOR]

Mmm?

PS- please dont bring a agurement here. respect and be nice. Thank you. :3
I am definitely Pro-life. i don't agree with people bombing the abortion clinics, i think taking a stand in prayer will make a bigger difference. I believe according to the word of God He is the author and fininsher of Life and Death. He knows us before we were formed.Even though their are unwanted pregnancies , whether by accident or rape, God can always turn it around and use that child to turn a life around, for his Good. Life of a Baby should be seen as a very beautiful part of life, and part of Gods Creation.
EsthersCrown

I am definitely Pro-life. i don't agree with people bombing the abortion clinics, i think taking a stand in prayer will make a bigger difference. I believe according to the word of God He is the author and fininsher of Life and Death. He knows us before we were formed.Even though their are unwanted pregnancies , whether by accident or rape, God can always turn it around and use that child to turn a life around, for his Good. Life of a Baby should be seen as a very beautiful part of life, and part of Gods Creation.
EsthersCrown

Your grammar is awfully familiar to me.. However, yes, I believe that bombers are against those clinic which is not a truly pro-life because a word, "volience," does not fit in a word, "life" or "a vaule of life". It's too beyond pro-death group that would be fit in a word, "volience". Besides... it's so dumb to call a person "pro-life" him/herself when he/she makes a such hamrful thing to do, which is not respecting a vaule of life.

Simple and plain. That's it. :)

No, it isn't easy. But he had already been committed to a mental institution once before this happened. That doesn't mean that he shouldn't ahve been given a second chance, but they should have paid closer attention to the behaviors he was showing. One of hisprofessors told the administration 2 weeks before he did the shootings that he was seriously disturbed and acting very strange in her classes. With his history of mental illness, they should have adressed it immediately when the professor reported it.

*nods in the agreement*

let's change a subject, otherwise, it may be point off a bit. Heh. :D

Grammar

Your grammar is awfully familiar to me.. However, yes, I believe that bombers are against those clinic which is not a truly pro-life because a word, "volience," does not fit in a word, "life" or "a vaule of life". It's too beyond pro-death group that would be fit in a word, "volience". Besides... it's so dumb to call a person "pro-life" him/herself when he/she makes a such hamrful thing to do, which is not respecting a vaule of life.

Simple and plain. That's it. :)

I've been told that my grammar sounds familiar to specific authors,
Maybe we met somewhere before.
EsthersCrown*****

I decided to bump this thread since some members assumed easily on pro-life as "common" group as they are 'suppose to be' when it is not.

Here's good links:
- Non-Traditional Prolife group on LiveJournal (I am a member of this)
- Beyond Pro-lifeWebsite
- Other Beyond Prolife Website

And, for now, no more abortions comment please. I'd seen so many comments and threads about abortion, I have enough of that. Just talk about "what is a true life?" topic... for now.

I also bump this thread for newbies.

I'm not pro-life........just came on here to say I respect your consistency. That is not what we see from the holey roller pro-lifers......plenty of hypocrisy.
I do think vegan for this purpose is a bit of a stretch.
But admire your consistency.

I'm not pro-life........just came on here to say I respect your consistency. That is not what we see from the holey roller pro-lifers......plenty of hypocrisy.

I do think vegan for this purpose is a bit of a stretch.

But admire your consistency.

:ty: Thank you for your respect. I just saw your new thread. Actually, my thread, here, is a bit of old. You should check it out to see the #1 post. I actually said prochoicers are welcomed to post their opinions as long as this thread won't get heat up. :)

Do u mind me, what is consistency?

As speak of vegan, I strongly believe that 'being vagen' does fit in pro-life. Because of how farms treated on cows, chickren, and etc etc. I am still tryin' to be vegan, its pretty hard for me to be. =P so, I don't see how it is wrong to be vegan if you are pro-life.
If you are a member of LJ, you can try to visit some prolife vegan communities by using "internet search". They explained their reasons as well. =)

any one of Mods, will you change the subject from "what's prolife (prolifers only)" TO "what's prolife?" Please and thank you.

Nothing wrong with vegan.....just seems a bit extreme if solely connected to prolife agenda. Yes, some animals not treated well. Never eat veal......cruel product.
It is hard to be total vegan.
consistency....refers to consistent. without contradiction.....free from variation or contradiction
firm

Nothing wrong with vegan.....just seems a bit extreme if solely connected to prolife agenda. Yes, some animals not treated well. Never eat veal......cruel product.
It is hard to be total vegan.
consistency....refers to consistent. without contradiction.....free from variation or contradiction
firm

Yep, right. As for word, thank you for explaination.

Let me ask you something as I wonder: Do value of life is matter to you? Why/whynot?

Vamp, thanks! :D

More deep thoughts of mine...

What is a pro life?

I believe in...

Various wounds on the Earth is needed to be heal as soon as possible. As a true-prolife, a person should learn mistakes, fix 'em now, and be consider deeply for next future.
For explain - if a foster sytem is broken, fix it! If teen parents schools are not enough, make a team, posters plan, and to speak up for new step! ("Waah! Murders kill more people!! We need more death plentay!!" is not a great logic.)

A pro-life person should never back off and do nothing while the Earth is suffering.

A pro-life person should never ignore women's risk health or their rights no matter what. ( You can't expect us as heartless assholes because you claim we are not care about women but unborn babies. But that's not means we support abortion for her risk health only, instead of with that, we have to fight for improving women's healths).
A true pro-life person should not support either illegal or legal abortion, however, rather to support for the best improvement on pregnancy plan and women's health in future. 34th years of abortion war is totally waste of time.

Pro-wars are not an optional, either.

Pro-life is all for pro-nature; cruelity free, keep the Earth clean, protect all kind creatures, to fight against warm gobeling, and go on. Its all about our nature.

Pro-life is suppose be netural religion; be teamwork and cooperative! Common sense. :)

Pro-life is about about a vaule of life is very matter to the Earth.

A life of every creature should never have been taken by the killing. Kill is not the optional, but prevent is only one way.

Mmm I cnt think of more to say. Aha =)

What is a pro life?

I believe in...

Various wounds on the Earth is needed to be heal as soon as possible. As a true-prolife, a person should learn mistakes, fix 'em now, and be consider deeply for next future.
For explain - if a foster sytem is broken, fix it! If teen parents schools are not enough, make a team, posters plan, and to speak up for new step! ("Waah! Murders kill more people!! We need more death plentay!!" is not a great logic.)

A pro-life person should never back off and do nothing while the Earth is suffering.

A pro-life person should never ignore women's risk health or their rights no matter what. ( You can't expect us as heartless assholes because you claim we are not care about women but unborn babies. But that's not means we support abortion for her risk health only, instead of with that, we have to fight for improving women's healths).
A true pro-life person should not support either illegal or legal abortion, however, rather to support for the best improvement on pregnancy plan and women's health in future. 34th years of abortion war is totally waste of time.

Pro-wars are not an optional, either.

Pro-life is all for pro-nature; cruelity free, keep the Earth clean, protect all kind creatures, to fight against warm gobeling, and go on. Its all about our nature.

Pro-life is suppose be netural religion; be teamwork and cooperative! Common sense. :)

Pro-life is about about a vaule of life is very matter to the Earth.

A life of every creature should never have been taken by the killing. Kill is not the optional, but prevent is only one way.

Mmm I cnt think of more to say. Aha =)

Exactly! :)

Some pro-lifers supports the death penalty, I'm one of them. If we don't get rid of the criminals, we will lose more innocent people, most criminals who had released from prison end up back in prison. Where is justice in this?

It is not hypocritical to be anti-abortion but in favor of the death penalty because they're not the same, You don't compare an innocent unborn child to a convicted criminal.

If you have a pet, and your pet got a deadly disease, they suffer, you have a choice to put the pet down to sleep or let your pet die on his/her own, it doesn't make you a killer if you decide to put your pet down, You're only stopping the suffering and letting your pet go in peace.

Criminals do not get killed they get executed for the crime they committed. This also doesn't make you a killer either.

You have an unborn baby growing in the womb of the mother, doesn't have a choice to either live or die, if the mother decide to terminated her pregnancy that makes her a killer, and those who support the right of women to decide on abortion makes them also a killer. I only support abortion if it involve risk to both the unborn and the mother.

No offended to anyone this is just my opinion. ;)

Some pro-lifers supports the death penalty, I'm one of them. If we don't get rid of the criminals, we will lose more innocent people, most criminals who had released from prison end up back in prison. Where is justice in this?

It is not hypocritical to be anti-abortion but in favor of the death penalty because they're not the same, You don't compare an innocent unborn child to a convicted criminal.

If you have a pet, and your pet got a deadly disease, they suffer, you have a choice to put the pet down to sleep or let your pet die on his/her own, it doesn't make you a killer if you decide to put your pet down, You're only stopping the suffering and letting your pet go in peace.

Criminals do not get killed they get executed for the crime they committed. This also doesn't make you a killer either.

You have an unborn baby growing in the womb of the mother, doesn't have a choice to either live or die, if the mother decide to terminated her pregnancy that makes her a killer, and those who support the right of women to decide on abortion makes them also a killer. I only support abortion if it involve risk to both the unborn and the mother.

No offended to anyone this is just my opinion. ;)

Life is life. If it is incorrect to take a life in one instance, it is incorrect to take a life in another instance. What is execution? It takes a life. The whole intent is to take the life of another.

When you start deciding that one life is valuable and one life isn't, you open a whole can of worms. Who gets to decide whose life is valuable and whose isn't?

Not trying to start an argument here, I'm just saying, if the sanctity of life is not qualified. Either it is or it isn't.

Back